PDA

View Full Version : Civil War in Middlesburg

Civil War Nut
01-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Went back to Middleburg the last two weeks . This is all I could come up with what I had to hunt with . RR tag . part of a spur , but plate to a gun has a part of a name on it , best of all a .577 Enfield bullet CSA , a Telegrath pice looks like , buckles , weddendand , & buttons , the rest will answer for there selfs .

Ill Digger
01-11-2012, 01:31 AM
Another hunt filled with all kindsa interestin' finds!! :cool: thumbsup01
You know there are some railroad enthusiasts that would go just batty :crazy: :twirlingeyes: over that railroad tag! :drool: :yes: lol
She's a nice one! Do you have guess as to what kinda rifle the butt plate came off of? :thinkingabout: :->
Good stuff CWN! :envious: thumbsup01
Congrats!! :grin:

Civil War Nut
01-11-2012, 01:52 AM
Another hunt filled with all kindsa interestin' finds!! :cool: thumbsup01
You know there are some railroad enthusiasts that would go just batty :crazy: :twirlingeyes: over that railroad tag! :drool: :yes: lol
She's a nice one! Do you have guess as to what kinda rifle the butt plate came off of? :thinkingabout: :->
Good stuff CWN! :envious: thumbsup01
Congrats!! :grin:
Hidy ID. Naw I have any ideal what it came off of . It looks like it had a name on it , just cant make out what it is . The Confs. and Union were there . This was found about 1/4 mile from where I found the U.S. Belt Buckle last year . I also found an old well that had fell in where I have been walking last year too . It findly caved in this year . Thats the bad thing about hunting the old house places .

Ill Digger
01-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Wow! That could ruin your day! :blackeye: :stretcher: :white:usaflag::
Be careful out there! :angelic:

CODY
01-11-2012, 05:05 AM
Sweet finds.

aloldstuff
01-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Nice finds and congrats on not falling into the well. That RR tag could be worth some $$$. I sold one last year for $150.00. I think the website that could be helpful is www.tagtown.com (http://www.tagtown.com).

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-12-2012, 09:27 AM
very nice relics CWN! thumbsup01

Toadman
01-12-2012, 03:16 PM
:shocked03: :shocked03: Killer hunt there amigo ! Ton of sweet relics ! :shocked04: :shocked03: |:cheering: