PDA

View Full Version : Could this be....

Epi-hunter
02-22-2010, 05:14 PM
... what I think it might be? Del and coinnut? I'm wondering if I found my first ox knob lol

I was going through my junk bucket yesterday and came across this. I dug it in a field a couple of years ago and originally thought it was a doorhandle, but the end is open and it seemed too small for that. But yet it doesn't look quite like the ones I have seen pictured.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/epi-hunter/oxknob.jpg

coinnut
02-22-2010, 05:20 PM
Oh my gosh...stop the presses... I think it may be, could be, probably is - AN OX KNOB rofl You are now cursed with the rest of us :crying02:

Epi-hunter
02-22-2010, 05:30 PM
Oh my gosh...stop the presses... I think it may be, could be, probably is - AN OX KNOB rofl You are now cursed with the rest of us :crying02:

rofl rofl

I can't believe I found my first ox knob and didn't even know it rofl

del
02-22-2010, 08:31 PM
lol lol yes Angie if anyone would know , its Coinnut he's found more this year than anyone so far . he's magically drawn to them . see he even found this thread before me . :poke: :poke: :tongue:
ah congratulations :confused: :confused: i think :-\ :-\ ;)

tanacat
02-23-2010, 04:41 PM

That's hilarious! I guess you found it in Iowa Angie? I'm so jealous!!! Maybe I should go through my bags and buckets too lol

SeabeeRon
02-23-2010, 05:09 PM
Lordy, Lordy!! Not the famous OX KNOB!!! :poke: :poke:

RickO
02-28-2010, 11:13 AM
You have now been officially KNOBBED !!! lol lol RickO

John M
03-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Yep.They do come in many different shapes and sizes,even has the small hole for a pin.Now you got to get one of those sweet sounding ox shoes.

Krom
03-11-2010, 05:56 AM
Looks like a 20's-30's shift knob to me (not to be contraversial, here).
Is there a big hole all the way through, Ang? If so, then I agree with the ox knob theory.
If not, that anchor hole could be for a mount screw on a stick shift.

Epi-hunter
03-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Looks like a 20's-30's shift knob to me (not to be contraversial, here).
Is there a big hole all the way through, Ang? If so, then I agree with the ox knob theory.
If not, that anchor hole could be for a mount screw on a stick shift.

Oh man. Are you kidding? Now I don't have an ox knob! And here I thought I found my first one! You rained on my parade Joe lol

It doesn't have a hole all the way through. It could be a shift knob.

Krom
03-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Oh... I'm so sorry, Ang. I am kinda semi-famous for blowin' bubbles... & occasionally bursting 'em, too. :rolleyes:
Jus' keep saying... Joe's wrong! It's an ox knob... it's an ox knob! 8)

(Ummm... could it possibly be an ol' door knob? At least that would make it SOME kinda knob. :embarrassed:)

Epi-hunter
03-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Oh... I'm so sorry, Ang. I am kinda semi-famous for blowin' bubbles... & occasionally bursting 'em, too. :rolleyes:
Jus' keep saying... Joe's wrong! It's an ox knob... it's an ox knob! 8)

(Ummm... could it possibly be an ol' door knob? At least that would make it SOME kinda knob. :embarrassed:)

I think you're right lol I've decided that it's an old door knob. (Ox knob... door knob... same thing, right? :rolleyes: lol )

coinnut
03-19-2010, 08:45 PM
I've decided that it's an old door knob. (Ox knob... door knob... same thing, right? :rolleyes: lol )

Don't worry Angie, we have pleanty of ox knobs to bury in front of you when you get here rofl You won't want for them lol

tanacat
03-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Don't worry Angie, we have pleanty of ox knobs to bury in front of you when you get here rofl You won't want for them lol

Oh man that would be so mean!!! lol I can see you doing it now. That kinda foolery reminds me of when I used to lead backpacking trips- the kids once loaded my backpack with some big rocks when I wasn't paying attention... rofl

coinnut
03-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Oh man that would be so mean!!! lol I can see you doing it now. That kinda foolery reminds me of when I used to lead backpacking trips- the kids once loaded my backpack with some big rocks when I wasn't paying attention... rofl

Not mean :grin: I'm just doing Angie a favor. After all she really wants an ox knob.....so let's make it a day to remember lol Rocks in the back pack hah? rofl That's a good idea too :huh: I see a lot of people here getting together with other members. That is just great. thumbsup01 It makes for some good times and good company too. I hope you and Angie can get together too some time. Look forward to meeting her as well, and don't worry we won't bury anything...well except Del if he don't behave :cheesysmile: