PDA

View Full Version : Watching Tony's Video

starman2
01-13-2012, 03:56 PM
:groovy: Hi All, After Watching Tony's Video yesterday :drool:. I starting going crazy :crazy:, to get out there, and find my own Barbers. At the same time. I was watching it rain outside >:\. After a time :daydream:. I glanced out the window. Lo and behold. It had stopped <:. I grabbed my gear and hauled it down to the nature center. I had about 2 hours before sunset. Well, needless to say. I didn't find any barbers :(. But did dig up a couple of bucks in change, 4 Wheaties, and a small sterling ring. So I guess you can say, I still found silver. But, by the way it looks out there today :frozen:. I think I'm about done, until spring. Knew it wouldn't last forever :thumbsdown:. So I'm leaving it up to you guys, in the warmer climates :poke:. To keep me geeked until the ground thaws. I hope you all find those special treasures, you've been looking for! And Tony! Make us some more Cool Videos :poke:!!

Ill Digger
01-13-2012, 04:59 PM
At least you were able to get out before the deep freeze hit! :yes: thumbsup01
And I know it's not a barber but..... silver is silver! :yes: <:
Nice haul! :clapping:
Congrats!! :grin:

randy
01-13-2012, 05:05 PM
That's a very nice looking ring, congrats happydance02 :smitten:

My season looks over, getting the freeze tonite. Will be watching football this weekend for the first time. :confused: Its weird not getting out at least one weekend day. >:{ But spring is just around the corner, time to hit the research.

JTGOLD
01-13-2012, 06:02 PM
nice ring and a good hunt,wtg.

aloldstuff
01-13-2012, 07:13 PM
I can feel your pain...glad you got out one more time. Now is the time to start searching your junk pile to see if any keepers got thrown in. Congrats on the wheats and the ring.