PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsor - White's Dealer

Epi-hunter
02-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Just wanted to introduce everyone to our new sponsor, John (banner above), at 'The Midas Touch'. He is a White's dealer and a great guy. Very reliable too! I bought my V3 from him and Angel has purchased his last several White's machines from him. He has a great deal of experience detecting, and is a very successful shallow water detectorist. If you are looking to purchase a White's machine you cannot go wrong with John.

Lowjiber
02-22-2010, 07:01 PM
Welcome aboard John!!!

Now that I've moved to Nevada, I've lost my local dealer. Trust me...I'll be giving you my business.

coinnut
02-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Hey John, Welcome. It's nice to know that I have been detecting as long as you have, and live about 10 minutes from you and have never met you lol Hopefully that will change. :yes: Sound like we have some stories to exchange. Glad you are with us. thumbsup01

Snowy
02-22-2010, 08:49 PM
Nice!

Any deals on used Whites underwter machines?

Might be looking for one in a couple months. It'll be our 20th wedding anniversary, so I'm thinking of getting Krom one. Might get a Tiger Shark... not positive. The Excal is too expensive right now. The original deal was he doesn't get an underwater machine until I get one at the same time, but I think I can overlook that rule for this anniversary (I'm sure I'll regret it, though.... I'll never get my own).

Ferrous
03-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Just curious but do sponsors have a banner or link to show as such? An advertisement banner on American Detectorist? If so I don't see anything on my screen. Just wondering.
Ferrous

angellionel
03-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Just curious but do sponsors have a banner or link to show as such? An advertisement banner on American Detectorist? If so I don't see anything on my screen. Just wondering.
Ferrous

There is a banner on the upper right hand corner of the page. I see that you are using the Square Theme. The banner is not showing in that particular theme for some reason. :confused: You can view the banner if you temporarily switch to another theme.

Ferrous
03-20-2010, 08:13 PM
That did it. Thank you very much.