PDA

View Full Version : The Pavilion.....One Year Ago...

PI JOE
01-15-2012, 11:05 PM
On Dec of 2010 I release my very first video using Tachyon XC headcam. I couldn't wait to start recording my finds hunting this 110 year old Pavilion that they just finish tearing down to build a new one. I was able to hunt there when they started knocking it down and clearing it two months before....I got permission to do so! ;) I was finding all kind of stuff like silver coins relics etc. I did find one gold ring! So that day with the headcam, I knew I was going to find some goodies. In the video you can see me finding coins at the very top of the sand and if you paused, You can see the enclose fence keeping away those other pirates! :yes: I couldn't give up to much detail at that time but I knew of other guys sneaking in there. >:/ :hammer: I have taken lots of pics and you gotta see the holes that was dug, They were like 50'x 50' and 6-8' deep! The new Pavilion today is beautiful build to last another 100 years. Without giving up the location (I hope not) Here are never before seen pics along with some of my finds and my first video that I posted one year ago.

Hunting the Drysand With The IDX-PRO.....Revised (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIXn4-Wf4fo&feature=channel_video_title#)

del
01-15-2012, 11:59 PM
great pictures Joe and what a great total haul from that place :cheering: :cheering: :clapping: :clapping:

fsa46
01-16-2012, 06:30 AM
What a great score Joe :clapping:. I'm drooling all over my keyboard. :drool:

CyberSage
01-16-2012, 08:15 AM
WOW! :shocked04: That's awesome Joe! What a great hunt. That's a lot of Silver. Thanks for sharing the hunt.

PI JOE
01-16-2012, 11:50 AM
This by far was my biggest hunt ever! :yes: Thanks for looking guys! :groovy:

SeabeeRon
01-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Hi Ya Joe!! Good to see you here! We salt water guys gotta stick together! :poke:
Your Pavilion hunt reminds me of the Haunter House Boardwalk Ride rebuild I was fortunate enough to get in on a couple of years back. One of my few chances to be a a site with lots of silvers!! Great vid buddy!! :perfect10:

aloldstuff
01-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Another nice video. You sure did make a huge haul out of the site. Thanks for posting

CODY
01-19-2012, 04:16 AM
That is some Great finds. Congrats!

plehbah
01-28-2012, 05:02 PM
I enjoyed the video,and the pictures of the beach showing the excavation and the old layers of sand looked choice. Thanks for taking the time to share!

Fire Fighter 43
01-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Very nice hunt and good job on the video.