PDA

View Full Version : !st Silver coin of 2012

Cheap Thrills
01-15-2012, 11:19 PM
Today I took the M6 with the 6x10 for a four hour spin . I hit an old school that had given me a two silvers and 5 wheats last year but today was just junk , a car and a portion of another . In desperation I drove to a heavily hit park and repounded an area of old trees I had hunted a few times before . I found a little clad and the large piece of cap pistol , then the Merc another clad quarter followed by the last coin of the evening a memorial . It wasn't the best of neighborhoods so I left before it got dark . :yes:

Atokad
01-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Nice job on the silver :)

I don't think I have found a VW yet but I do have about 20 cars from the house my brother and I grew up in lol

Cheap Thrills
01-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Nice job on the silver :)

I don't think I have found a VW yet but I do have about 20 cars from the house my brother and I grew up in lol

Cool !! This is my 2nd found VW Bug .

Hook
01-15-2012, 11:48 PM
way to stick it out and hunt till you found something worth the trip! good job!

tanacat
01-16-2012, 12:32 AM
Congrats on the merc! Love the VW bug :smitten: |:cheering: I've never found one either. I think I have about 50 cars now. Collecting the cars, marbles and various collectible toys are just as much fun as the coins for me now-a-days.

Happy for you to be able to get out lately! :frozen:

Cheap Thrills
01-16-2012, 01:01 AM
way to stick it out and hunt till you found something worth the trip! good job!

Thanks Hook , this year I am determined to have a much better year than last year .

Congrats on the merc! Love the VW bug :smitten: |:cheering: I've never found one either. I think I have about 50 cars now. Collecting the cars, marbles and various collectible toys are just as much fun as the coins for me now-a-days.

Happy for you to be able to get out lately! :frozen:

It's all good but silver coinage is pretty tough to get around here so when I dig some up it's a super thrill for me . :yes: Congrats on all the super finds you have been making tana , you are truly one with your machine . |:cheering:

I added some new pics to my first post .

Ill Digger
01-16-2012, 01:50 AM
It wasn't the best of neighborhoods so I left before it got dark . :yes:
Good to see ya postin'! lol :yes: thumbsup01
And postin' some silver to boot! :shocked04: Sweet! :peace: :clapping:
Your starting off the new year strong my man! Keep it up thumbsup01
Congrats on #1 of 2012! :grin:

aloldstuff
01-16-2012, 09:34 AM
Very nice getting that merc. Bad neighborhoods are best done in the daylight or not at all.

starman2
01-16-2012, 10:39 AM
:perfect10:! Great finds Sheik! There's always one more waiting to be found. :clapping: :peace: WTG!!