PDA

View Full Version : Attaching Photos (UPDATE!)

Kimster
01-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Can someone tell me what the steps are for attaching photos to a post? UPDATE! THANK YOU EPI AND DAN (DEL) FOR SOLVING THIS VERY FRUSTRATING PROBLEM FOR ME. WHEN IN DOUBT, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. I DID NOT! |:cheering: |:cheering: |:cheering:

WHO YOU GONNA CALL? THE MODERATORS! happydance02

del
01-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Kimster i don't see any problem with the normal way to attach photos is the file to big that your trying to post or are you getting any error when you try??

photo is just a test is all.i just clicked the browse button and it brought up the window where alot of my photos are stored in , i selected a photo file i wanted to use and then just double clicked it. let me know if your still having issues.

Dan

Kimster
01-22-2012, 02:38 PM
Del,
The images are well within allowable limits. When I try to attach I get the image icons with cursor between ([IMG][IMG]) but can't figure out how to get the image attached to these icons. I've simply forgotten the steps required to insert a photo. Thanks for you help.

del
01-22-2012, 02:40 PM
is the photo from your computer or a other photo holding website like photbucket ect ??

Kimster
01-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Del,
Its just a standard, run of the mill, 640 x 480 photo from my computer stored as My Pictures. But now I have a bigger problem. I had some water damage in my truck, which I took pictures of. I put both the truck water damage photos and the bullseye photos in the same folder titled Water Damage and Bullseye. Now it looks like I'm trying to sell a water damaged bullseye. Could things get any worse?! The posting gods are not smiling on me today. If you are a moderator, can you go to the classifieds and delete this post.

del
01-22-2012, 03:21 PM
i removed it , how about taking another couple of photos of the pinpointer and putting them in a new album altogether or renaming that particular file by re-editing it . maybe the photos are getting mixed up somehow in your files as i don't see anything wrong at this end . sorry just trying to throw out some suggestions to you Kimster.

Dan

Kimster
01-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Thank you, Dan. Your help is very much appreciated. I think I'll take a break and then come back and try this whole thing over again. I've exceeded my frustration quotant for the time being. Thank God for Moderators! :)

Epi-hunter
01-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Hey... I renamed the photo for you and put it back up :)

Kimster
01-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Cool Epi. However, I still need to get the photo of the front side and the lanyard. I may resubmit the posting when I get the photo thing straight. What I think I need, is a step by step instruction of how to install a photo that meets the requirements posed by the forum. These photos are only 640 x 480.

Kimster
01-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Epi, Please remove the post that you reposted. It rambles way much too much and needs to be rewritten and reposted. The long explanation at the beginning is no longer needed, and I need to add two more photos. Thanks. :)

Also, please do me another favor. Please remove this string. I'll start over on my classified post when I feel luckier. Today is shot....