PDA

View Full Version : 6 detectors mailed to Garrett

leslie(nova scotia)
01-23-2012, 08:21 AM
From the land of the Bluenose....finally got them sent as they were in the box for a few months. Cost me a whooping $113 plus $20 for insurance. Of course that is cheap compared to the cost of adopting Donna May. Otto now has a sister!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/Digaday/006-3.jpg Buick Century fulled loaded with a mere 17,000 kms. We had our strike vote and 91% in favour of walking out. Should be interesting times at work but must say I'm proud to be the vp of our local which has shown solidartiy for the executives direction in negotiations! <;)

Ill Digger
01-23-2012, 10:49 AM
I know how your feeling Les :yes: I had to send my E-Trac in last year for repairs. As of today my Gray Ghosts are on their way home for repairs now too :-\ Its kind of a mixed feeling.... :-\
On one hand your sad because they're out of your sight :(
But glad they're on their way to being healthy again :cheesysmile:
And when they get back home with a clean bill of heath..... you'll be like.... :smitten: <: :loveit: :happydance01: :kiss: happydance02....... lol
In the mean time, it looks like there's plenty of shoveling to do :yes: :thumbsdown: lol

fsa46
01-25-2012, 07:11 AM
Leslie, Why are all 6 being sent back ? :shocked03: :confused:

Fire Fighter 43
01-28-2012, 09:34 AM
Good luck with your repairs. They will all be home safe and sound just in time for another season of hunting.