PDA

View Full Version : Playground closes and taped for crime scene

Keychainman
01-29-2012, 11:58 AM
I decided to go to a playground about 25 miles from home this morning, so i got there about 500 am and found it was tape off with (crime scene --do not enter tape) on every entrances. this park is usually a good payoff park if I wait about 1 month to metal detect. the first picture is the playground I took last year. It makes you think if you want to go by yourself early morning like I do. So i decided to go to a elem. school on the way home.I did find $3.17 worth of change and a junk ring.

Epi-hunter
01-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Wow, it looks like a really nice park and in a decent neighborhood. :shocked01: I guess you never know.

Glad you were able to get out, congratulations on the digs! Living where you do, you should be able to get out most of the winter, right?

aloldstuff
01-29-2012, 01:04 PM
That's a shame, any idea as to what the crime was? Depending on the crime I would be leary of going there especially early am. Good that you had a backup site to go to. Glad to see that your able to get out and hunt. Thanks for posting.

plehbah
01-29-2012, 02:43 PM
I think it is important that we do not get unduly upset over this. Perhaps it was something minor like a fashion crime or something.......

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Fire Fighter 43
01-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Sorry to hear you couldn't hunt the site you had planned, but you made the most of your time and had a good clad day. Good Luck on your return trip.

Ill Digger
01-29-2012, 11:50 PM
I'd just be happy the crime went down when you weren't there |:confused:) :angelic: lol
And over 3 bucks in clad ain't nothin' to shake a stick at either \:hammer:
It's a win-win if you ask me. :yes:
You lived to swing another day thumbsup01 And you went home with a little jing-a-ling in your pocket to boot! :happydance01:
Sweet!
Congrats!! :grin:

CODY
01-30-2012, 08:56 AM
It could have been that it wasn't a crime at all. Working for the PD we get request all the time for tape from the FD, street dept, housing, parks & rec. etc. Sometimes these departments just don't have what it takes to block an area off for mant. and such. Nice hunt Congarts on your finds.

starman2
01-30-2012, 10:17 AM
:perfect10:! Sorry about the park :( Maybe they were restocking it with silver :thinkingabout: Congrats on the clad count |:cheering: Signed: :frozen: in Michigan