PDA

View Full Version : Back to the freshwater beach cut more wheats and gold

cdv
01-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Well, after yesterday, I couldn't resist going back today. Must have been a heck of a blow last night cause that cut I got all the silver off of wasn't there anymore. There were other good cuts but not near as productive. I did manage to pick up 5 more wheat pennies and more gold. I have to fess up though, I found the ring about to get washed back into the lake and I sacrificed my glove to get it before the wave did. 2.2 grams (twice as big as yesterday's) 10k PC. So, what the heck does the PC stand for?

Also pictured is a what is it? I'm thinking a part of an old whistle:huh: I'm cleaning the token, it appears to be a presidental token so I'm interested in seeing what / who it is.

The Tonka car looks to be really old, maybe even as old as I am.... so it could be a rusty antique. Here are some pictures.....

HH
Cliff

Fire Fighter 43
01-29-2012, 04:29 PM
Very nice hunt, that is beutifull ring. Congrats!,

angellionel
01-29-2012, 06:35 PM
Very nice ring Cliff. :happydance01: You are off to a great shallow water detecting season. thumbsup01

plehbah
01-29-2012, 07:29 PM
It sounds like you have a really good spot for some detecting.

Don't let it run away with another metal detectorist. Treat it right......

Some of us are still looking for that, you know?

cdv
01-30-2012, 03:12 AM
Very nice ring Cliff. :happydance01: You are off to a great shallow water detecting season. thumbsup01

You are right about that angellionel. I cannot believe how fortunate I have been with this winter in Ohio.... Glad that ice fishing gear I have doesn't get used anymore, I'd be pissed at the weather!

Dig em all
01-30-2012, 05:22 AM
The ring is Nice. Good Job!

CODY
02-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Very nice ring, congrats.

SeabeeRon
02-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Nice looking ring and other finds!! |:cheering: I think the PC means it is plated, sorry! crying01

cdv
02-03-2012, 03:18 AM
Nice looking ring and other finds!! |:cheering: I think the PC means it is plated, sorry! crying01

If so, that's ok cause the wife loves it and wears it.... if she ever stops wearing it, I'll cut the band to see...

Thanks for all the reply's all, going back this weekend to see if mother nature exposed anything else for me.

Cliff