PDA

View Full Version : Last few hunts

Civil War Nut
01-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Here are my last few hunts . Part of an old powder flask maybe U.S. and made by N.P. Ames called The Peace Flask , IH & W. pennys , quarter , lead seal , overhalls buttons , buck shot & lead , old wedding ring has a mark in it just cant make it out . I have been playing with the Denture Cleanser on cleaning my stuff , works on some of it and some it dont as you can see . good luck to all .

tanacat
01-30-2012, 09:45 AM
A great group of finds CWNut! :clapping: I love those buttons |:cheering: Congrats on the silver and IH. Good luck w/the band being the real thing!

OxShoeDrew
01-30-2012, 05:03 PM
lol had to laugh when I saw the top item in the 6th pic. I found a few lately and was shown that it is a piece of a corset . Nice finds all around.

Civil War Nut
01-30-2012, 10:50 PM
lol had to laugh when I saw the top item in the 6th pic. I found a few lately and was shown that it is a piece of a corset . Nice finds all around.
y Hidy C. Ant no telling what you pull out of the groung these days , is it ?

aloldstuff
01-31-2012, 08:18 AM
A nice collection of finds. Hope our wedding band is the real thing. A silver and a IH sure is nice to get also. Thanks for posting.

Fire Fighter 43
01-31-2012, 05:33 PM
Very Nice Congrats on some great hints!, |:cheering:

plehbah
01-31-2012, 07:17 PM
That looks like an honest collection of righteous finds. Indian Head pennies and overall buttons mean something fantastic is on the horizon for you.

Civil War Nut
01-31-2012, 08:40 PM
A great group of finds CWNut! :clapping: I love those buttons |:cheering: Congrats on the silver and IH. Good luck w/the band being the real thing!
Hidy CAT . The band is made of brass . Thats is just how good the Denture Cleanser works in cleaning it .

fyrffytr1
01-31-2012, 09:08 PM
Hey Nut,
I like the Finck's overall button. The company slogan was that Finck's overalls wear like a pigs nose!

Civil War Nut
02-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Hey Nut,
I like the Finck's overall button. The company slogan was that Finck's overalls wear like a pigs nose!
Leave it up to you you old goat to come up with the best . Ha Ha .

Ill Digger
02-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Another fine mixed bag of goodies CWN! thumbsup01
You even managed to snag a silver Q! <:
Congrats! :grin:

:shocked01: Thats what those are? :huh: Huh :dontknow: I never knew that. lol
I've found quite a few of those and never knew what they were. :dontknow: lol
Thanks for the info thumbsup01

JTGOLD
02-09-2012, 06:12 PM
nice silver and neat finds,wtg cwn.

del
02-11-2012, 06:51 PM
hey CWN , great relics :clapping: :clapping: i really like the powder flask top (too bad the rest of it wasn't attached crying01 crying01) congrats on the indian and silver |:cheering: |:cheering:.

Dan