PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Empire History Hunters Association Monthly Meeting

johnboy11171
02-24-2010, 08:56 PM
We are a group of people who love history and enjoy sharing the hobby of metal detecting, relic recovery and preservation. We meet once a month at the Shoneys Rest. at I-95 & Hwy 204 in Historical Savannah Georgia at 7:30 PM every 4th Thursday. Our meetings are open to all and we encourage visitors. The meetings include the chance to win a door prize just for attending, club business old and new, a displaying of the members recent finds. Following the meeting we hold a raffle for items that have been brought in as donations for the raffle. We also have presentations and hold club hunts when possible. Each year during the early spring we have our annual Don Kreutzer club picnic and beach hunt. The DK hunt is open to club members only and is a seeded hunt with coins and tokens for prizes.
Welcome!
I hope to see everyone there on Thursday 2-25-2010
John

coinnut
02-24-2010, 09:40 PM
Hey John, sounds like a nice club you have there. We have a similar one here in Connecticut and we do the beach hunt too. (I never go lol). It's always nice to have the same kind of interested people together discussing history. I just wish at our club we had more time to talk detecting ;)