PDA

View Full Version : ......an hour hunt at a new park!

zachattack
02-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Well.....I picked my kids up from school today and on the way home we passed a small park/playground area. There were a couple of my daughter's friends there playing and she nearly blew a gasket when she saw them. Fortunately I had my detector with me and I allowed my daughter to twist my arm and force me to hunt for a while while she played with her little buddies! :clapping:

I found 7 quarters, 13 pennies, 1 nickel and 1 dime. (22 coins in about an hour)

This wouldn't normally be a big deal, but I thought it was noteworthy to mention that I found ALL SEVEN of the quarters in the same hole!

I couldn't believe it......my ACE250 was blowing up like a rocket & I looooove that sound!
:peace:

starman2
02-08-2012, 07:32 PM
|:cheering: Good going on the clad. Especialy finding all those quarters in one hole! WTG! :groovy:

Ill Digger
02-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Almost 2 bucks in one hole is something to be happy about! :yes: <:
Nice hunt!
Congrats!! :grin:
P.S. I hope your arm isn't too sore from your daughter twisting soooo hard :rolleyes: lol thumbsup01

Fire Fighter 43
02-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Nice hunt!! |:cheering: you got to love a big pocket spill.

zachattack
02-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Almost 2 bucks in one hole is something to be happy about! :yes: <:
Nice hunt!
Congrats!! :grin:
P.S. I hope your arm isn't too sore from your daughter twisting soooo hard :rolleyes: lol thumbsup01

I think she might twist it tomorrow too.......

:clapping:

JTGOLD
02-08-2012, 09:21 PM
good clad count,wtg.

Tony Two-Cent
02-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Great hunt for only an hour! Must be lots more there! thumbsup01

CODY
02-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Great clad find. Congrats! |:cheering:

aloldstuff
02-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Nothing like digging one hole and finding multiple coins, especially quarters. Congrats

zachattack
02-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Tony - It is pretty decent for only an hour bunt, I was actually thinking that myself.....but it seemed like there were pennies EVERYWHERE yesterday!(This is not a bad thing! :clapping:)

I also forgot to mention that I hunted this same park last year and I found a Davy Crockett belt buckle. I did some research and the buckle was only available as a part of a Leather Gun belt and holster set that came with two toy pistols. If I remember correctly, it was from the late 50's - early 60's. The age of the buckle is a pretty good indicator that silver might be lurking underground!