PDA

View Full Version : Big Bells and LC

Merc
02-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Charlives and Del met me at my house bright and early, from there we headed to a few cellar holes. Between the 2 detectors, coffee, pinpointer, keys, and cell phone you guessed it I forgot my shovel and digger :crazy: Thankfully Drew had a shovel I could borrow and we were off to the first hole. Which stunk. I did manage to find this button but it's in lousy condition and there are no swirly twirly designs. That was it at this site. The next hole was lots of trash, got the dog tag there. The Third site was new to me and its at this site that i managed to pull this LC. Very hard to tell the date, but pretty sure it's 1838. Finally at the last site my best finds were these crotal bells. The smaller bell was only half in the ground. After picking it up I swung my coil past and it overloaded I kicked the leaves and out rolled the big bell. lol Had a great time hunting with Dan and Drew. Thanks guys. HH

skrapman
02-11-2012, 09:43 PM
nice crotal bells. four sites in one day? we all should be so lucky. congrats.

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-11-2012, 10:22 PM
you guys did well with all the snow we got rofl congrats on the LC and your on a crotal bell streak huh? |:cheering:

del
02-11-2012, 11:13 PM
hey it was just nice to get out and share a hunt or two (its been awhile now)
congrats Brandon , you had a very good day |:confused:) |:confused:) looks like a braided hair to me are you sure about the date ( they should be an 1840's or 50's coin).

OxShoeDrew
02-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Sorry I couldn't stay longer...I could have helped you find those bells :grin: :poke:
I'm going out tomorrow to buy some boots. :frozen:
You'll have to consider changing your name. How many mercs did you find this week?.....how many crotal bells? :grin:

Merc
02-12-2012, 05:48 AM
hey it was just nice to get out and share a hunt or two (its been awhile now)
congrats Brandon , you had a very good day |:confused:) |:confused:) looks like a braided hair to me are you sure about the date ( they should be an 1840's or 50's coin).
Dan my eyes are toast so most likely I'm wrong. So hard to see the date. Thanks again Dan Next time maybe Drew and I will head up your way.

Merc
02-12-2012, 05:53 AM
Sorry I couldn't stay longer...I could have helped you find those bells :grin: :poke:
I'm going out tomorrow to buy some boots. :frozen:
You'll have to consider changing your name. How many mercs did you find this week?.....how many crotal bells? :grin:
The Mercs are loosing, 0-Mercs and 3-bells. If I found them on Hell Hollow they would be hells bells. rofl

Fire Fighter 43
02-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Nice bells and congrats on the LC. |:cheering: