PDA

View Full Version : New Detech 13 DD Coil

Fire Fighter 43
02-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Detech has a new coil called the 13 Ultimate coil, it looks interesting. Has anyone seen one in action yet? If you have, what do you think? Here is a photo and some info from there web site.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll27/firegolf43/085dbfb7.jpg

THE ULTIMATE SEARCHCOIL IS A NEW GENERATION DD COIL.

For Explorer/E-Trac; Garrett ACE 150/250, Fisher F-75,

White’s DFX/MXT/M6; Teknetics Delta/Gamma/Omega,

Tesoro 10-12kHz and Tesoro 14-17kHz.

COMPARED WITH THE CLASSIC DD COILS IT HAS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:

- RIBBED HOUSING, SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR ABSORBING THE MECHANICAL SHOCKS AND VIBRATIONS, MADE OF SPECIAL POLYMER, STRENGTHENED WITH GLASS FIBBERS, INJECTION MOLDED WITH A VERY HIGH PRESSURE, WITH MAXIMUM UV PROTECTION.

- MORE STABLE OPERATION.

- BETTER SENSITIVITY.

- MORE ACCURATE TARGET IDENTIFICATION.

- MORE STABLE GROUND AND BETTER OVERALL FIELD PERFORMANCE.

THE COIL KEEPS ITS PERFECT INDUCTIVE BALANCE IN A VERY WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE.

THE COIL COMES STANDARDLY WITH COIL COVER, WITH A SYSTEM FOR SECURE DOING-UP. THE COIL COVER'S WEIGHT IS ONLY 50 g.

THIS COIL IS LIGHT FOR ITS SIZE. IT WEIGHS APPROXIMATELY 480 g.

Ill Digger
02-12-2012, 05:32 PM
:dontknow: Nope. This is the first I've seen of it. :huh:
:thinkingabout: Hmm. I'm wanting to try something a little bigger than the stock coil this season. :confused: Maybe this could be the way to go. :dontknow:

Fire Fighter 43
02-12-2012, 06:51 PM
I finally found it for sale on EBay UK it is $218.95 plus shipping. It is being sold by Detech on EBay and ships from there factory in Bulgaria.

CyberSage
02-15-2012, 09:10 PM
They have made this coil for an impressive line of detectors. We should start hearing feedback soon. I have heard rumors that the US Detech dealer is holding off on this item until they clear out a large stock of SEF coils. Just a rumor though. Take it for what it is worth. :lipssealed:... lol Thanks for the heads up Jeff!

Jack