PDA

View Full Version : Last finds in Ky.

Civil War Nut
02-13-2012, 01:01 AM
Went back to Moscow , Ky. today and like to have frozzzzzzzze my but off . Found an old barrel tap , and this place is and OLD house place so old the rust is almost gone , .54 cal. sharps first one I have ever found like it , .69 cal. ball , four buttons and Del. need some help on the big one , I found one here last year just like it , and another button with the cloth steel on it . Good luck to all . I am going ot find a warm spot !

del
02-13-2012, 03:48 AM
hey CWN great items :clapping: :clapping: love the keg tap or spigot :smitten: and the sharps :cheering: the large button with the crown motif and wreath is most likely a British made button . its an early one and probably made from around 1800 to about 1820 the gilt word is the quality designation of the gilting process .

Dan

Fire Fighter 43
02-13-2012, 03:39 PM
Great bunch of Relics congrats on a good hunt. |:cheering:

Civil War Nut
02-13-2012, 10:17 PM
hey CWN great items :clapping: :clapping: love the keg tap or spigot :smitten: and the sharps :cheering: the large button with the crown motif and wreath is most likely a British made button . its an early one and probably made from around 1800 to about 1820 the gilt word is the quality designation of the gilting process .

Dan
Thanks Del. I havent found out nothing about the bullet yet .