PDA

View Full Version : The Joy of Winter Hunting!

M-Taliesin
02-28-2010, 10:41 AM
Howdy Folks!
I shot this with my cellular phone camera, and it wasn't easy trying to
handle the camera, the detector, the probe and my rock hammer all at
the same time. Wish my cellphone had a tripod mount, but maybe the
next one will have that. Who knows.

Anyhow, we tend to get snow around these parts. I hope to share with
you the joy of winter hunting, because I ain't letting a little snow or cold
force me inside for months on end!

Snow Hunt.mp4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaSI_jmzHow#)

Hope you enjoy,
Blessings,
M-Taliesin

coinnut
02-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Nice video and you did it on your camera?? You must have one steady hand to keep it in the picture frame that well thumbsup01 I'll never duel you at 20 paces lol lol We also winter hunt but we are in the woods. You definately need to keep warm or you will be back in the car in 10 minutes. Well done video :yes:

M-Taliesin
03-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Nice video and you did it on your camera?? You must have one steady hand to keep it in the picture frame that well thumbsup01 I'll never duel you at 20 paces lol lol We also winter hunt but we are in the woods. You definately need to keep warm or you will be back in the car in 10 minutes. Well done video :yes:

Howdy Coinnut!
Thanks for the compliment on the video. Not only did I do it on my camera, it was a cellphone camera! That's extra special.

As for warmth, it helps to layer up before stepping outside. Gotta love them long
johns from the Bass Pro Shop!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

hoser
03-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Very well done on the video. After seeing this you went and made me want to get out with my rock....... UGH I mean ice hammer and do some snow hunting. Looks like its time to hit the ski hill. :drool:

RickO
03-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Great video... thanks... HH RickO