PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Texas

thesafeman
02-18-2012, 10:43 PM
I feel like I'm learning a new language, forgive me if I stumble. I'm recovering from strokes, doing much better now and looking forward to meeting new people. Purchased a used bounty hunter lone star and looking for a pin pointer. I'm finding lots of good info online but have not connected with anyone local to guide me.

aloldstuff
02-19-2012, 05:37 AM
Welcome from western MA. We have alot of great people on board here with a wealth of knowledge and more importantly willing to share it. You will find alot of us are using the Garrett Pro Pointer. Glad you're here and looking forward to your posts. Also happy to hear that you are recovering from the strokes.

Al

Tony Two-Cent
02-19-2012, 07:47 AM
Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your recovery. Glad to have you here!

Lowjiber
02-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Welcome to the hobby and forum from southern Nevada.

I suggest visiting the Austin Metal Detecting Club. http://www.amdconline.com/AMDC/Home.html

CODY
02-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Welcome from Mississippi. Welcome to the Hobby and the Forum. Will be looking forward to your post and finds. I, like a lot of the others use the Garrett Pro Pointer. You will find plenty of good advice here on this forum. Good luck with your recovery.

Fire Fighter 43
02-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin. I would recommend the Garrett pro Pointer it has worked great for me.

jkress
02-22-2012, 09:17 PM
Welcome from Iowa thesafeman. It's great to have you here with us. :clapping:
Glad to hear your recovery is moving along. :) I'm a +1 for the Garrett Pro Pointer. A pinpointer is a definite must.
Looking forward to your posts. :->

del
02-23-2012, 03:39 PM
hello Thesafeman , glad you decided to introduce yourself . i'm happy your feeling better and recovering , this place has alot of reading and information to digest and i'm looking forward to seeing you post some finds soon . welcome again.

Dan

randy
02-23-2012, 05:07 PM
Welocme from Chester County, PA. Lots of good info on this forum.

POKIE73
02-23-2012, 05:14 PM
good luck on your recovery and welcome to this hobby it can very rewarding dennis

OxShoeDrew
02-24-2012, 04:51 AM
Hiya Safe man, welcome from CT where we chose to not participate in winter this year. |:cheering:
Year-round metal detecting :happydance01: happydance02
I also have a pro pointer. It is a very nice unit. I've only ever used the Bounty Hunter $30 pin pointer. I wouldn't advise getting that one as it doesn't work.
I look forward to seeing your posts.

SHIMMER77502
02-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Hey thesafeman! I'm in Texas too - Gulf Coast region. There are lots of places to hunt down this way. Good luck on your recovery!

PM me if you want a pinpointer. I've got a brand new Fisher I'll willing to give ya.

Ill Digger
02-28-2012, 01:01 AM
Hey thesafeman :groovy:
Welcome to the forum from the cornfields of Illinois! :grin:
It's a great hobby! And believe me you'll get your fair share of exsersize along the way too! :yes: thumbsup01
GL & HH :)

JTGOLD
03-01-2012, 01:42 PM
welcome to the forum.