PDA

View Full Version : Complete Shoe buckle and ANOTHER CT COPPER!!!

sniffy
02-19-2012, 04:46 PM
First off...again...I can't say enough about this T2 SE. Today I had a few hours to burn so I decided to go back to my capped bust site. I have hunted this place persistantly for 2 years now. The 3 cellar holes are PRETTY quiet now...that is until i ran my T2 over them again. I swear I cannot believe where I found these targets....right under my feet the whole time. The shoe buckle came off a lip of a cellar hole at a whoppin 10+ inches (and no I did not break it) absolutely astonished I stood up walked 15 ft and ZIP ZIP ZIP 86 89 90 86 I pinpointed and to my suprise 13 inches in boostmode...HOLY COW...Must be a large chunk of iron...NO WAY...LARGE COPPER!!!! AND ANOTHER CT COPPER....THAT MAKES 4 STATE COPPERS IN 2 DAYS...i'm stoked...sorry. The buttons were all near the cellarholes and not just lucky hits ...I've been over these targets prolly 100 times a peice. The T2 is a huge upgrade from the prizm III, but I still gotta say....the old prizm did do agood job cleanin out 3 virgin sites. Thanks for lookin guys!

Fire Fighter 43
02-19-2012, 04:57 PM
Congrats on another great hunt, it's good to see that you are enjoying your new machine. HH

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-19-2012, 05:18 PM
quit being lazy and clean them finds! >:tongue: nice day out dude!

Merc
02-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Another Sweet hunt Jess!!

tanacat
02-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Very nice finds! :clapping: I can really hear your excitement in your post :)

I doubt I'll ever find either of these in Kentucky... :thinkingabout:

...so I'll just live through you guys in the East :yes:

del
02-20-2012, 05:01 PM
hey congrats Jesse sweet finds my friend , sounds like the t2 has way better sepparation than the prism 3 and better depth , what kind of coil comes standard on the machine ??

sniffy
02-20-2012, 05:28 PM
hey congrats Jesse sweet finds my friend , sounds like the t2 has way better sepparation than the prism 3 and better depth , what kind of coil comes standard on the machine ??
The T2 SE came with 11in eliptical coil, and a 5 inch coil. The 5 inch is deadly on the cellar lips. WAAAAAAAAY better seperation and A MILE N' A HALF deeper.

aloldstuff
02-20-2012, 07:47 PM
Sniffy, that T2 sounds like an awesome machine. Congrats on the CT copper and all of your keepers

Merc
02-21-2012, 06:02 AM
That T2 is a beast isn't it? We'll plan for a hunt in the months coming.