PDA

View Full Version : emulator files

brother steve
02-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Is there a file for the emulator that has junk in it? I am having fun with this simulator ,I just want to play with the settings using some junk as well as the good stuff. :dontknow:

CyberSage
02-22-2012, 08:44 AM
I have not seen one around Steve. There is talk of a program or making your own data files...

http://www.minelabowners.com/forum/f145/easy-datazip-creator-6788/

I can not seem to find a download link for it however. I have registered, and still can't see the link.

If you open one of your existing data zip files, it looks like the format for making your own is pretty simple to do. They consist of numbered directories containing .gif images, and a text files with the target info in it. Please share your data file with us, if you decide to make one.

Jack

Epi-hunter
02-22-2012, 09:42 AM
At one time I had a file with trash in it (pull tabs, screw caps, aluminum, etc) but it's on my last laptop which is now serving as an expensive paperweight on my desk due to a dead hard drive.

I'll see if I can find it again. I don't remember how/where I got it.

brother steve
02-22-2012, 11:16 AM
Thanks, I probably won't try to make one yet as I am focusing on the detector. Little by little the pieces are starting to fall in place. I am feeling more confident each time I learn something new.