PDA

View Full Version : Muddy & Rocky Beach Hunt.....

PI JOE
02-23-2012, 03:54 PM
First time hunting this beach.....this spot isn't PI friendly at all! This place looks like a scene from the moon creepy looking....this is where I get the idea to make this video.....cheesy but fun! lol Gotta go back with a VLF. Thanks for watching.

Muddy & Rocky Beach Hunt.....b&w (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qFr1mAZ3x_c#ws)

del
02-23-2012, 04:14 PM
hey Joe , after i came out of my color induced epileptic seizure from your bright sparkily intro :twirlingeyes: lol lol i thought the video was pretty cool , it reminded me of the old sci-fi movies of the fifties and i was expecting a giant mind controling crab to come out of the water and eat you two. lol lol it was enjoyable to watch |:cheering: |:cheering: well done :clapping: :clapping:

Dan

aloldstuff
02-23-2012, 04:39 PM
Joe, that place sure did have a creepy feel to it. I would have left a lot earlier. Like your Neil Armstrong impersonation with the boot prints. Thanks for the video. You gonna go back......

Cheap Thrills
02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Apocalyptic feeling reminded me of The Book of Eli and the Road . Very eerie music . Well done I'll never look at metal detecting in the same way again :shocked04:. lol

SeabeeRon
02-23-2012, 05:04 PM
Now I know why Craig calls you a stick in the mud!! :teasing: :poke: :cool:

Fire Fighter 43
02-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Interesting video. :-> how did you get up to the moon? LOL

skrapman
02-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Besides a VLF it looks like you need an excavator. Nice job on the video, 50ish for sure. :clapping: