PDA

View Full Version : I hate commercials

RaZR
02-28-2012, 03:25 PM
When it's winter and there is snow all over everything and i'm stuck in the house.
I hate seeing commercials showing people sitting on benches in parks or walking through them. All i can think is oh man over by that big tree there's probably some silver there. But i can't even find a surface clad coin through the screen on my T.V. It's just not fair!!! :girlcry: :crying02: crying01

angellionel
02-28-2012, 05:45 PM
I know the feeling! lol The same thing happens when watching some program where an old park is in view. My imagination starts to work. lol

SHIMMER77502
02-28-2012, 07:21 PM
Move to the Texas gulf coast. Tomorrow and the rest of the week will be about 70 degrees. I'm off work Friday so I'll be out hunting all weekend. Didn't say I would FIND anything, but I'll be hunting.....

Shimmer77502

OxShoeDrew
03-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Got rid of TV years ago, haven't missed it....but I never pass an old property without evaluating :twirlingeyes:

Zip Zip
03-12-2012, 05:58 PM
When it's winter and there is snow all over everything and i'm stuck in the house.
I hate seeing commercials showing people sitting on benches in parks or walking through them. All i can think is oh man over by that big tree there's probably some silver there. But i can't even find a surface clad coin through the screen on my T.V. It's just not fair!!! :girlcry: :crying02: crying01

Man,,,You got it easy,,,I dislike 90% of commercials on TV LOL.. :)

plehbah
03-23-2012, 11:27 PM
I hate when that White's commercial comes on about the diamond rings and the weight loss. It gives everyone such high expectations for us. Besides, I love eating butter when I am metal detecting!