PDA

View Full Version : CONNECTICUT COPPER streak continues.....

sniffy
02-29-2012, 01:36 PM
So today I had an early day...boss man decided to let us out early to get all rested up for the snow storm on it's way. So I decided to hit up two side by side center hearth cellar holes.....HUUUUUGE area to detect....I only found 1 blank copper here 2 years back...haven't been back since. Today the buttons seemed to have wings and wanted to simply fly out of the ground at me. I think this is my all time button record for 1 day. Got a little shoe buckle fragment, and what I think is a Knee Buckle....it's like a minature shoe buckle frame....but the smallest i've ever seen...usually with knee buckles the chape pin is horizontal.....I got a trigger guard (and I broke it in half digging it) I found a nice bullet....anyone know the age of this lead? First bullet Ive found besides musket balls. And last but not least...A CT COPPER! .....Another deep copper! This one was prolly around 8-9 inches deep...I've been on quite the Connecticut streak lately...the reverse on this bad boy is gone, still very exciting to find and never gets old. Thanks for lookin folks.

MassDirtFisher
02-29-2012, 02:30 PM
That machine of yours is smoking the good stuff right out of the ground!! Nice looking stash of buttons, and nice Copper!! Congrats Sniffy. Happy Hunting!!

aloldstuff
02-29-2012, 03:27 PM
So, another copper heh. I'll be willing to bet dollars to donuts that right now there is no way that you would trade that T2 for any other detecter. You're scoring almost everytime out with it, Congrats

skrapman
02-29-2012, 04:35 PM
smart move hitting a couple of sites after work.Good way to wind down and score a few goodies.Iv'e only dug one CT copper that
I know of,they're usually beat so kudos to you and your new machine. :perfect10:

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-29-2012, 04:55 PM
nice hunt Jess! gotta get out sat!

angellionel
02-29-2012, 08:40 PM
That is another sweet hunt Jesse. :clapping: Hey, when you get a chance, see if you can take some close shots of the coin to share with us. :yes:

CODY
03-01-2012, 04:17 AM
:wow: That is some nice finds. Congrats!

Merc
03-01-2012, 06:49 AM
Another great hunt Jess. thumbsup01

Fire Fighter 43
03-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Congrats on another nice hunt |:cheering:

Tony Two-Cent
03-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Great hunt with lots of old historic finds!

I love the CT Copper! :loveit:

Like Angel, I would like to see some closeup photos of the coin. :yes: