PDA

View Full Version : Posting an item for sale

Arctic W. Fox
03-05-2012, 05:41 AM
Upon registering, it stated I need permission before selling.

Is it okay to post my V3i for sale?
Thanks.

Merc
03-05-2012, 05:57 AM
Fox read the rules on posting things for sale. I believe you have to have 25 posts under your belt to post anything for sale.

Arctic W. Fox
03-05-2012, 06:28 AM
If you do not meet these criteria, please do NOT post; contact an administrator with any questions BEFORE posting. Exceptions to this rule will be at the discretion of the administrators.

So I guess I'm waiting for an administrator for instructions/permission. :)

del
03-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Arctic W. Fox ,
rule no.2 states
) Members must have at least 25 posts to their credit and must be a member in good standing for no less than 35 days before posting items for sale or trade. If you do not meet these criteria, please do NOT post; contact an administrator with any questions BEFORE posting.

these rules are to protect our members from less than savory individuals that just want to peddle their items and not participate or contribute to the forum or might try to take advantage of another member . i am not saying you are either of these two scenarios but rules are there for a good reasons , i hope you can understand .

Dan

Vito
03-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Hey Fox. Welcome. Only 23 posts and 34 days to go. This can be done in a few...ahhh...34 days.

CU

CyberSage
03-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Fox,
I can already tell you are a stand up kind of guy. Thank you for asking. We very much appreciate that. Welcome to the forum. As Del stated, we just try to look out for our members. It won't be long for your post count to rise, and your sale item will be welcomed. I hope that whatever detector you purchase next, will bring you many finds to share with us.

Jack

Arctic W. Fox
03-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Thanks! I appreciate your replies and understand the forums' position.

My intention was to search for and sell meteorites, maybe going out into the desert for days. I found this site and bookmarked it for information in the future. Unfortunately, searching for work and pay bills now comes first. >:tongue:

I'll stick around here, but I'm not sure what information I can contribute without actually being a detectorist. We'll see. :)

cbrown
10-10-2012, 07:31 PM
I would like to hear about meteorites.

Vito
06-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Like this two. They're awesome.

--> http://www.meteoritemen.com/