PDA

View Full Version : Got two 'firsts' for the year

jkress
03-15-2012, 07:10 PM
rofl rofl rofl

My first SDHS along with it's evil twin the WDHS (Wheatless Drive Home of Shame). crying01

It was a tough day for sure. So my streak ends at 12 for 13. Number 13 proved to be very unlucky for me.

http://homepage.mac.com/j.kress/ADstuff/pictures/picture-15.jpg

Maybe next time. thumbsup01

aloldstuff
03-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Joe, 12 for 12 is an accomplishment. We all have the type of day that you had, me personally more than once. Better days a coming, hang in there. By the way, great picture.

JTGOLD
03-15-2012, 07:32 PM
I know how you feel,I seem to have quite a few of them day 13 hunts.

POKIE73
03-15-2012, 07:37 PM
dont feel like the lone ranger we all have them dennis

z118
03-15-2012, 09:01 PM
Now this is a post I can relate to... you guys are lucky that I don't take pics of all the silver I don't find. I've overload the forum in no time!

12 of 12 is something I can only dream of. Congrats on a fantastic run!

CODY
03-15-2012, 09:09 PM
It is what it is my friend! It will not last! Won't be long and there will be Silver, Silver and more Silver!

angellionel
03-15-2012, 09:43 PM
Glad I was not drinking coffee when I opened this post. lol Funny Joe! lol But the fact is that you had great streak! :clapping: Now it's time to start another. :happydance01:

dave in iowa
03-15-2012, 10:37 PM
I was expecting and big find with your skill Joe , mabe see you on Sat,,,,, nice background shot... |:cheering:

DennisH
03-16-2012, 05:29 AM
I bet your enjoyed being out there and trying!!! My last two hunts netted me nothing also.

Tony Two-Cent
03-16-2012, 06:01 AM
<}

Now THERE'S a photo for next year's calendar! lol

Not to worry, Joe, it happens to all of us sooner or later. You had a great streak!

There is a lot more silver in your future! thumbsup01

coop
03-16-2012, 06:40 AM
Good luck on your next hunt thumbsup01

randy
03-16-2012, 08:00 AM
rofl It only makes finding silver the next time out more special. 12 of 12 is fantastic, tho :perfect10:

Fire Fighter 43
03-16-2012, 01:53 PM
:( sorry about the streak being broken. I just had a SDHS on thursday so I know the feeling. HH Joe

milco
03-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Too funny! Didn't expect that picture when I opened up this thread. I am sure another big streak will be ahead of you very soon!

jkress
03-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Joe, 12 for 12 is an accomplishment.

Thanks Al. I knew it was bound to end sooner or later. :yes:

By the way, great picture.

lol Yeah, it was tough arranging all the coins just right. rofl

I know how you feel,I seem to have quite a few of them day 13 hunts.

Yeah, when I realized I was going for 13 for 13... I had a bad feeling. :yes:

dont feel like the lone ranger we all have them dennis

That's what it is all about. Win some - loose some. thumbsup01

you guys are lucky that I don't take pics of all the silver I don't find. I've overload the forum in no time!

lol I have lots of very nice shots of silver I didn't find too. lol :beerbuddy:

It is what it is my friend! It will not last!

:beerbuddy: You hit the nail on the head. Hunts like this sure make me appreciate the silver edges I do get to see. :yes:

Glad I was not drinking coffee when I opened this post. lol Funny Joe! lol But the fact is that you had great streak! :clapping: Now it's time to start another. :happydance01:

lol I figured I had an opportunity to show the other side of the silver hunts. lol Something many of us come across from trime to trime. :cheesysmile: rofl
Yep... time to start another. :)

mabe see you on Sat,,,,, nice background shot... |:cheering:

Make that Sunday. thumbsup01 If my dreaded allergies are better. :stretcher:

I bet your enjoyed being out there and trying!!!

Yes!! :yes: Definitely. As you know, that's half of the fun.

Now THERE'S a photo for next year's calendar! lol

That's what I was thinking. :yes: rofl Maybe it will make the cover. :cheesysmile:

Good luck on your next hunt thumbsup01

Thanks man. :beerbuddy:

rofl It only makes finding silver the next time out more special.

You got that right. :yes:

:( sorry about the streak being broken. I just had a SDHS on thursday so I know the feeling. HH Joe

It was bound to happen sooner or later. :yes: Sorry about your SDHS, they are definitely not fun. lol

Too funny! Didn't expect that picture when I opened up this thread.

lol I was hoping for a little more in the picture too. :yes: