PDA

View Full Version : Today at Celem Cemetary

Civil War Nut
03-16-2012, 11:45 PM
Just to keep yal posted on the finds for the Museum . Mr. Allen is devoted his time today to help find some stuff for them , so I thank him for that and know all yal do too . We found five .54 cal. minnies and other stuff today . Mr. Allen is a very nice person . He goes his way hunting and dosent bug me all the time , so he is A.O.K. Hope yal enjoy . H.H.

jkress
03-17-2012, 12:27 AM
Oh the area you are hunting. :smitten:
Nice bunch of bullets you have pictured here. :clapping: I'd love to be able to hunt such rich CW historical ground one day. :daydream:

By the way... great pictures in your posts. :beerbuddy:

aloldstuff
03-17-2012, 06:24 AM
Some more relics for the museum, nice going. I love finding anything war related.

tanacat
03-17-2012, 03:39 PM
:clapping: Wonderful contribution! How do they display them? Is there a website? I guess I could Google :thinkingabout: lol

Thanks for keeping us posted - I love to see your CW relics!

Btw love your White's shirt thumbsup01

Fire Fighter 43
03-18-2012, 08:01 AM
WTG and and thanks for being a good ambassador for the hobby. |:cheering:

Civil War Nut
03-18-2012, 10:00 PM
:clapping: Wonderful contribution! How do they display them? Is there a website? I guess I could Google :thinkingabout: lol

Thanks for keeping us posted - I love to see your CW relics!

Btw love your White's shirt thumbsup01
Hidy Cat . And thanks for asking . I am just a person that finds the real Civil War stuff for the Museums around here . You can go to Jackson , Tn. Museum on Civil War and find the Raids of N. B. Forrest on the M.& O . Rail Road . I will have to go to the MAIN OPENING on it and dont realy care for it . But you know how it is for something like this . Got nto stay on the good side of them . All I want to do is find the Civil War stuff for all the people to enjoy that happen in Tn, Looks like no body else will do it for nothing . And to me and I am sure you will agree with me that is a shame that nobody want get off ther but for all to see , for nothing .