PDA

View Full Version : Snake bit again!

CODY
03-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Well, I was off Fri. Sat. and today. Beautiful weather. No rain! I'm thinking, I'm gonna get to go hunting. But, noooooooooooooooooo! The wife was off too and I had to take her fishing, Fri. Sat. and this morning. I finally got away for a couple of hours this afternoon for a short three hour hunt. I say short because I spent the last hour and a half trying to find the cover to the battery compartment of the F75. Finally found it by back tracking and gave up and went home. No wheats, no Silver. A buck worth of clad, a junk ring, and some kind of crayon pin. This is a fine example of coming home with the cob and not the corn. (Who told me that) Anyway, you can see in the second picture, my wife had much better luck than I did. HH

MassDirtFisher
03-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Nice looking fish!! Congrats on getting out and enjoying the weather!! Happy Hunting!!

randy
03-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Wow, that is one nice looking fish |:cheering: Take your wife dirt fishing next time. My wife loves to go with me, and she doesn't even have a machine.

POKIE73
03-18-2012, 06:47 PM
well we can see who is the fisherman better not let her get a hold of your detector or you could be in trouble at least you got out and got some finds congrats to your better half on her fish and you did ok too dennis

aloldstuff
03-19-2012, 07:12 AM
Well your wife really scored, nice looking fish. You have definately earned some brownie points this weekend. What ever is buried will still be there.

Fire Fighter 43
03-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Good to see ou got in some detecting. There's nothing wrong with keeping the wife happy. Is that a Large Mouth Bass, she is a beauty, tell your wife congrats.