PDA

View Full Version : Son of a gun.....

Cheap Thrills
03-18-2012, 11:07 PM
Had some errands to run so being as I was going to be burning up that $4.29 a gallon gas I figured I'd better throw the M6 in the van and look for somewhere new to hunt out of the area . I found a school and I spent about 4hrs. there . No grass just a gopher infested , tree lined , dirt area between a wire fence around the school and the sidewalk ( real easy digging) . Well , lots of targets but no silver or wheats today .Best find of the day was the small complete cap gun that still works . After days of rain and cold winds it was nice to get out even if it was still a bit breezy and chilly . The year started out
with some nice rings and a few silver coins but petered out pretty quick . Hopefully I find some new/old spots pretty soon .Thanks for looking .

Ill Digger
03-18-2012, 11:37 PM
The year started out with some nice rings and a few silver coins but petered out pretty quick .
Don't start talking like that man. You know I heard somewhere once.....some days you get the corn and some days you get the cob.
And if you ask me this is better than a cob any day! :yes: lol More silver is in your future my friend. I can feel it. After the ring return... you got a big surprise comin'! :yes: And I'll be here to see it when you find it! :yes: thumbsup01 :drool:

dalewestaby
03-18-2012, 11:50 PM
nice finds, i love toy guns

CODY
03-19-2012, 02:01 AM
Toy gun is cool. The silver will come. HH

CODY
03-19-2012, 02:02 AM
Don't start talking like that man. You know I heard somewhere once.....some days you get the corn and some days you get the cob.
And if you ask me this is better than a cob any day! :yes: lol More silver is in your future my friend. I can feel it. After the ring return... you got a big surprise comin'! :yes: And I'll be here to see it when you find it! :yes: thumbsup01 :drool:

OK, that was you I heard that saying from. Excellent!

aloldstuff
03-19-2012, 07:20 AM
Silver is awaiting you.....at least you were able to get out and hunt. Now that you have cleaned out the junk all the good stuff under it is just waiting to be found.

MassDirtFisher
03-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Congrats on a good hunt. Dont worry, the silver coins are not going anywhere without legs. rofl rofl I hear you....Gas is getting expensive. My detector goes with me everywhere. Happy Hunting!!

Fire Fighter 43
03-19-2012, 07:34 PM
Nice finds, I found a gun just like it a couple years ago. WTG