PDA

View Full Version : 2 Silver Dimes

dalewestaby
03-18-2012, 11:49 PM
Found $10.05 in clad in the park I found all the gold in last week. Also a wheat penny, 2 silver, some keys, a .925 ring, and 2 junk rings. I also pulled a shrapnel of a 1979 cat tag, and I found a 1933 dog tag back in la crosse Wisconsin. Im getting my ATpro in the mail on tuesday, im really excited to see if it performs any different the the garret ace 250

Ill Digger
03-19-2012, 12:53 AM
Looks like a great hunt! Action packed!!
A couple of silver dimes are always nice, but that big'ol honkin' silver ring would have me doin' the happy dance!
I like old dog tag /taxes too. Does yours say dog TAX or dog TAG?
I always like the ones that call it what it really is....a tax :yes: No sugar coating back then \:hammer: :beatdown: lol
Sweet clad haul too! Wow!
Congrats! :grin:

Cheap Thrills
03-19-2012, 12:54 AM
Welcome to the forum Dale . Nice going on the Silver ring ,dimes , all that clad and all the other goodies .
Welcome to the cat tag club also rofl . Other than one I posted on another forum a few years back that is the only other one I have seen posted . Glad you enloyed the cap gun on the other post . I usually find only pieces although I have found a 45 model cap gun with only one of the pistol grips missing . Enjoy your new AT Pro . :beerbuddy:

CODY
03-19-2012, 01:57 AM
Thats quite a haul there my friend. Welcome from Mississippi. Looking forward to some more great finds. HH |:cheering:

aloldstuff
03-19-2012, 07:16 AM
Some nice hunting there and can't wait to see what the ATPro finds for you. Couple of silvers, nice ring and a huge clad count. Congrats

Fire Fighter 43
03-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Congrats on the silver and the other nice finds WTG |:cheering: Good luck with your new AT Pro.