PDA

View Full Version : I'm in Love again!!

Fire Fighter 43
03-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Have you checked out the XP DEUS. It has been in use in the UK for about a year now and just started selling in the USA. The design of it is just amazing. Totally wireless (coil to control box and head phones) It only weighs 2.4#'s and the UK users say it has a great balanced feel.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll27/firegolf43/608294ba.jpg

aloldstuff
03-19-2012, 01:33 PM
totally wireless...thats cool. Lightweight AND balanced. Does anybody know how it performs. If I am remembering correctly, I think I read somewhere that they are pretty good. Just looking for confirmation.

CODY
03-19-2012, 02:44 PM
There is an article on it in the W & E April issue. Will be selling for $2,399.00. For a limited time Introductory price of $1,899.00. A little pricey for me. Good article though!

Fire Fighter 43
03-19-2012, 03:42 PM
The performance is suppose to be as good as any of the top detectors currently being sold. They had long waits for this detector in the UK and recently added another manufacturing facility so they could offer it in the US. The reports from the UK from the people using it in the field say it is better than anything they have used before. There also are a lot of other used high end detectors for sale. Half the weight and wireless with just as good of performance as the other high end machines. That sounds like a winner to me.

Bell-Two
03-19-2012, 04:42 PM
I would be careful....don't let your E-Trac hear you talking about another detector, they are very jealous you know! It will sit there and give you this look....

MassDirtFisher
03-19-2012, 05:01 PM
I have seen many of our boys and girls across the pond using this detector. From what I have seen, its a great all around machine. Though, I did notice that it retails for $2300.00, and you can find them for around $1900.00 . I think I would rather a VX3 and used DFX for the money. Yikes :shocked03: I will say it looks very futuristic, and does weigh next to nothing. Everyone likes a certain brand, I like one...I love the customer service, and quality of my brand. Now, If money was no issue, maybe I would purchase one, instead of diapers and formula. rofl rofl rofl When are they going to make a machine with a coffee cup holder:huh: <}

Thanks for letting me ramble. :teasing:

Happy Hunting!!

Ill Digger
03-20-2012, 01:03 AM
Get one Jeff! Get one! :cheering: :poke: :cheering: :poke: lol
I've seen some being used on some of the YouTube vids quite abit. so they must be pretty popular. But I think we're settin' pretty good where we're at. thumbsup01 :beerbuddy:

Zip Zip
03-20-2012, 04:02 PM
Not too bad for being in love.That Deus is tempting. I am having carnal thoughts over this machine. [attachimg=1]

plehbah
03-23-2012, 11:26 PM
It is certainly pricey and foreign. Does it attract the women of metal detecting like an equivalent car?