PDA

View Full Version : Nat Geo show reminder.

Chicago Ron
03-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Hi Everyone.

I'm in Jolly ole England, hunting my butt off. Just wanted to remind everyone that my show will air in tthe U.S. on Tuesday March 20th at :crazy:m EST, 7 central, 6 mountain and :crazy:m pacific, on the National Geographic Channel. The show is called Lucky muckers

Let me know what you think.

Thanks and Cheers!
Ron

MassDirtFisher
03-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Ron, Keep swinging low and slow and score some sweet silver and gold. Please post us some pics, love watching you guys score over there. You keep me busy during the winter with your videos. Great job, keep up the good work. Happy Hunting!! Thanks for the update on your show. We will be glued to the set. :beerbuddy:

Fire Fighter 43
03-19-2012, 07:22 PM
The DVR is set and I'm looking forward to watching it. I see your group has found a half dozen gold coins and some nice silvers. WTG and good luck on your quest for the gold.

Ill Digger
03-20-2012, 12:25 AM
Just set the DVR my self (first time for that! thumbsup01 I pulled it off too! lol)
I can hardly wait Ron. I pray the other show is so short lived it's not even funny \:hammer:
Congratulations too by the way Ron. :beerbuddy:

Cheap Thrills
03-21-2012, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the reminder Ron I would have missed it for sure , as it was it didn't get on my local NatGeo Station til' 10:00 PM . I'm sure glad I stayed up to watch it . Great show !! I was afraid to leave during the many commercials and take a chance on missing something . From the beginning to the end it was an extremely interesting show , just full of history and I really got into it . I hope this series continues as it is a great representation of the good and serious side of treasure hunting . I could feel your passion for the hunt and was even getting a bit nervous that the heel of that old shoe was going to be lost Man, that Thames River is scary ( certainly not a place to hunt alone or for the inexperienced) . I learned quite a bit of interesting history from the show . It was great to see some of your many beach finds and it was cool to hear the story of your special ring . Thanks to you and your friends across the pond for a great show . I look forward to seeing more of your adventures .Salute :beerbuddy:

Epi-hunter
03-21-2012, 12:25 PM
I meant to watch this last night but Life happened and I didn't set my DVR. Will it be re-broadcasted?

Jason in Enid
03-21-2012, 05:26 PM
It was an awesome show Ron! You did the detecting world proud with that show.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10: |:cheering: |:cheering:

del
03-21-2012, 06:00 PM
i agree , it was a very good show , Chicago Ron did a great job on demonstrating responsibility , cooperation and a genuine enthusiasm and love for the relics and their history they represent . it was nice breath of fresh air when compared to the other shows and he made a good first impression and seem to be a very good ambassador for the hobby . i will definately tune in again.

great job Ron |:cheering: |:cheering:

Dan

Jason in Enid
03-21-2012, 06:50 PM
It really displays the difference between someone who loves to detect, and the others who try to use detecting to make money.

RaZR
03-21-2012, 08:56 PM
The show was pretty cool. I would think they would let you use a pro pointer to find stuff that was close to the top without digging. And i'm glad you're going back.
I'll watch that show too! Thanks for representing detectorists in a good light.
:perfect10:

Toadman
03-27-2012, 04:30 PM
I'm hooked ! :perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10:

Fire Fighter 43
03-27-2012, 04:35 PM
The show was great Ron, A++. I hope you have more in the works with Nat Geo. Congrats on a good premiere.