PDA

View Full Version : 2 hunts today

POKIE73
03-20-2012, 09:25 PM
well started out this morning with my son and marinedad we went to a house my son got us permission for found 2 wheaties and then the find of the hunt a 1941s walking liberty half dollar in great shape went to a local park after that a little clad and then mark had to go got a call from my buddy earl and we went back to the same area i just left from first find was the find of the day a 1928s standing liberty quarter the best one i have ever got it is in great shape after that got 4 more wheties was a good day i think i am learning the sounds on my new machine dennis

MassDirtFisher
03-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Super congrats on the finds!! SLQ and a Walker!! Awesome hunt!! WTG!! Happy Hunting!! :perfect10:

aloldstuff
03-21-2012, 07:16 AM
Two great silvers that anybody would love to have. PM me and I will send you my address, oh heck I'll even pay the postage. Nice hunting Dennis.

Fire Fighter 43
03-23-2012, 08:31 PM
:wow: two great finds, congrats

plehbah
03-23-2012, 10:56 PM
It sounds like you had a terrific day, and you got to find some nice silver coins with your son.

There will be no beatings and estrangement for yous guys!

starman2
03-24-2012, 11:59 AM
:perfect10: :wow: An Awesome day! Thats what everybody says. Take time to get to know your machine. So many get discouraged with their MD's. And then lose interest. I have had lots of practise with my DFX this winter. I'm really starting to enjoy it. And realize how really well it works. Congrats on a wonderful day!! :groovy: