PDA

View Full Version : The hunt for a new place

serega
03-21-2012, 11:42 AM
Hello Friends. This morning went to hunt, searching for coins of the Mongols (Golden Horde)
In place of the search found the remains of the house. I think people have lived there 1850 - 1920 years ... but now there's nothing there, just a lot of garbage in the ground ...
I was looking for Mongolian coins, but only finds the coin and the Soviet Russian Tsar Nicholas 2 ...
In the evening I was lucky and I found a coin ... But this is suspicious ... This is not the golden horde
I see the language (the letter) is similar to Turkey ...
Coin Silver,,, (I have helped in identifying friends from our site - Ukraine) In the photo, I made ​​a mistake in the date 8/ ...
This coin is the Ottoman Empire. Mint amide (Turkey). The ruler, Sultan Ahmed 1st. Minted during his reign, the year 1603 -1617

At the last count - my new dog .. I bought it on the market for 50 cents :))))) He is good, but a lot of barking and indulge ... )))

Tony Two-Cent
03-21-2012, 11:58 AM
Incredible finds, Serge! Good to see a post from you. It looks like you are having some success! That ancient silver coin is fascinating! Congrats on the wonderful finds! :happydance01: thumbsup01

serega
03-21-2012, 12:03 PM
Incredible finds, Serge! Good to see a post from you. It looks like you are having some success! That ancient silver coin is fascinating! Congrats on the wonderful finds! :happydance01: thumbsup01

Thank you Tony
I'm glad
Coin super :smitten:

aloldstuff
03-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Looks like a good buy for .50, probably got yourself a friend for life. That ancient silver coin if fantastic. Nice to have you posting again. I guess the freeze is over over there.

Cheap Thrills
03-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Congratulations on all your nice finds Serega and especially the silver Ottoman coin . Congratulations also on your best find , the new Dog , he looks both smart and handsome . :yes:
Did you give him a name yet ? If your having trouble picking a name here's a few suggestions Nikolai , Rasputin or even Joe ? ;)

del
03-21-2012, 02:06 PM
hey Serega , its nice to see you post again . congrats on the coins especially the early Turkish one , very cute puppy-dog |:cheering:

Dan

CODY
03-21-2012, 04:06 PM
:wow: Thats all I can say! :perfect10:Awesome. Love the dog! |:cheering:

MassDirtFisher
03-21-2012, 04:07 PM
Wow!! What a great find!! Beautiful Puppy!! Nice silver coin! :beerbuddy: Happy Hunting!!

serega
03-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Congratulations on all your nice finds Serega and especially the silver Ottoman coin . Congratulations also on your best find , the new Dog , he looks both smart and handsome . :yes:
Did you give him a name yet ? If your having trouble picking a name here's a few suggestions Nikolai , Rasputin or even Joe ? ;)

His name Gosha :yes:

Rob L
03-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Nice coins. Also a cute looking dog.I believe that a dog could be taught to sniff for coins. They have them sniffing Pot, Drugs,Gunpowder and whatever else. Why don't you try to teach him to sniff coins.Dogs noses are hundreds of times more sensitive than humans. After you do it and he starts finding coins, just remember that I suggested it. :peace:

serega
03-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Nice coins. Also a cute looking dog.I believe that a dog could be taught to sniff for coins. They have them sniffing Pot, Drugs,Gunpowder and whatever else. Why don't you try to teach him to sniff coins.Dogs noses are hundreds of times more sensitive than humans. After you do it and he starts finding coins, just remember that I suggested it. :peace:

A good idea thumbsup01
But I think after that the dog will steal my coins ))) <}

RaZR
03-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Cute pup! And nice coin finds. I like the old Russian coins and that silver one is great. Good hunting!

GL/HH

milco
03-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Great finds, simply amazing!

Fire Fighter 43
03-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Great finds the coin is interesting. |:cheering: And congrats on your new friend.

plehbah
03-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Russia is a metal detectorists paradise. There is so much open space with history to explore.

Nice picture of the squirrel! Is it domestic or did you wrest it from the wild?

starman2
03-24-2012, 11:53 AM
:wow:! Some awesome finds! Nice to hear from you again!! Good photo of your new dog! ARF!! :groovy: