PDA

View Full Version : RAIN, RAIN and more RAIN

CODY
03-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Argggggggggggggg! Can't hunt. I don't think I have ever seen as much rain as we have had this year. every day I'm off its raining. May have to switch to an under water detector. Tornado missed my house by a half mile last night. I really need to hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

aloldstuff
03-23-2012, 05:12 AM
Cody, Thank God for that 1/2 mile. :omg: Soon you'll be out there digging silvers.

angellionel
03-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Glad to hear the tornado was away from your home. :shocked01: Half a mile is still too close though. :shocked04:stretcher: Hang in there.... the rain will end sometime, and hopefully you will be swinging away soon again.

Fire Fighter 43
03-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Hang in there Cody >:\ I had planned on hunting today and my wife called me at work last night and told me my daughter had strep, so no school for her today. I do feel better about having to stay home today because we have had a steady rain all day. Oh well hunting will have to wait until Monday it is suppose to be 60 and sunny!! |:cheering:

Mudder
04-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Cody, We have had it a little better further south, but we have not missed and inch of rain. :groovy: