PDA

View Full Version : Killed the M6

Vito
03-26-2012, 02:29 PM
M6 - 699,95 - But what would you do, to make a better MXT?

MXT on a M6-rod system: Priceless. lol thumbsup01 :cool:
[attachimg=1]

Cheap Thrills
03-27-2012, 01:23 AM
Great set up on your MXT with the M6 rods and the lower profiled coil . I'll bet that baby skims over the blades of grass like a hovercraft . Nice job on the photo . :clapping: |:cheering: :beerbuddy:

Lowjiber
03-27-2012, 06:29 AM
I have both M6 & MXT. I agree the M6 rod is nice.

Good idea!

Zip Zip
03-27-2012, 06:42 PM
I used to have a picture of a M6 on a MXT frame. I used to have an M6.I found the MXT frame to be more comfortable (my opinion).

Vito
03-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Thank you very much for the response.

And YES, MXT Hack - Sweeps Like A Feather (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBYM0-aoOX0&feature=plcp&context=C4bb660cVDvjVQa1PpcFOrf pbdFwVLPszTpsXH8YHS1EZUxkwPxrs%3D#ws)lol <: :happydance01: happydance02 :peace:

I used to have a picture of a M6 on a MXT frame. I used to have an M6.I found the MXT frame to be more comfortable (my opinion).
May be Whites can help you to order these spare parts. Tell them just what you want to do. Or may be one of the dealers here aboard can chime in and help ya. (no need for the display housing, because you can use the one from the M6.)
Whites offers a hipmount kit for XLT/DFX, but this will NOT work. Hope it will work out for you.
[attachimg=1]

Zip Zip
04-05-2012, 07:42 PM
But the trigger in the M6 is on the frame and the trigger in the MXT is built into the display housing... (no need for the display housing)?

Vito
04-06-2012, 03:39 AM
What meant was, the display housings M6/MXT are the same. So you can use the original you have, to keep the price lower.
The trigger is connected to the displays board. So this is a very easy to do job. (M6 E-box --> MXT upper rod or MXT E-box --> M6 upper rod).

The hardest thing to me was, getting the M6 upper rod at low budget; and then to bore out the rivets which will attach the box to the pole without having the drilling chips to contaminate electronic parts.