PDA

View Full Version : Hello MDrs

Ferrous
03-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Well winter is coming to an end here in central Idaho and I've got the fever. We still have over a foot of snow in our yard but the weather is gradually warming. 42 deg. here today. My winter schedual of getting up at midnight to go plow is just about over. I have peeked in on you guys during the last couple of months just to get my fix. With Spring just around the corner I hope to have something to contribute to this site soon. Here are a couple of my winter pic.s
Sincerly, Bruce(Ferrous)Wolfenbarger

Epi-hunter
03-06-2010, 08:38 PM
Bruce... beautiful photos!!

With 40's and 50's temps that foot of snow will be gone in a few days.

Keep us posted.

del
03-06-2010, 11:10 PM
hello Bruce and welcome to the forum . great looking country out there , its inspiring to say the least . fine pictures

Dan

Ill Digger
03-07-2010, 04:28 AM
That name sounds familiar! thumbsup01
Good seeing ya here thumbsup01
Welcome to the forum from the thawing corn fields of Illinois :grin:

coinnut
03-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Welcome aboard Bruce. Glad you found us. Your pictures are great. thumbsup01 What a view :yes: I guess that's the price you pay in not being able to detect as early as other places. But that view makes up for it. Can't wait to see what you get this year. Hope it thaws enough to hunt soon.

xzlr8n
03-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Welcome from Upstate NY. Darn SNOW :beatdown:, is just about gone here too, probably another week. I hope we don't get the usual March Noreaster this year which will set me back till April crying01

RickO
03-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Welcome aboard Bruce, pretty country out there. (Relocated from WA state recently). HH RickO

SeabeeRon
03-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Good to see you here Bruce!! 8)

Ferrous
03-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Thanks all for the warm hellos and welcomes. I joined this forum last November and then, WHAM. Winter arrived and my detecting season ended. I see a lot of familiar names here and as soon as the weather and ground permits I'll be a happy hunter. Take care.

coinnut
03-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Hope you get out soon Bruce. Most of us are now getting under way. Our snow is gone and barring another snow storm, I think we are free and clear until next winter. You may have to live by everyone else's posts for a bit longer ;) Hang in there. :)

CyberSage
03-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Hey Ferrous!

Winter is on it's way out for sure. Good to see you here on the forum. Wishing you warm weather.

Keep Swing'in
Jack