PDA

View Full Version : This Site..

UK55
03-27-2012, 09:01 AM
thumbsup01

I must say this site is very easy to navigate, everything is super clear, but what I don't understand is why they aint more of you. Or is this a newish site :thinkingabout: I am a member of Treasure Net, but I don't know for how long, the take over for me has gone down the pan, so I will be getting my daily fix from this site I think..from now on. thumbsup01

Epi-hunter
03-27-2012, 09:35 AM
Thank you for the positive comments, and welcome to the forum! |:cheering: :yes: Yes, TNet has gone through quite the change :shocked03: Please feel free to invite your friends over here :)

As to why there are so few of us, this is a relatively new forum (2 years) although we are growing at a very fast rate. It is a very active forum though.

Again, welcome! thumbsup01

UK55
03-27-2012, 09:49 AM
thumbsup01

Thanks, I hope I can bring a few over, the more the better and I like things live instead of having to wait days for a reply thumbsup01...Great Smiley's by the way :perfect10:

Epi-hunter
03-27-2012, 09:54 AM
thumbsup01

Thanks, I hope I can bring a few over, the more the better and I like things live instead of having to wait days for a reply thumbsup01...Great Smiley's by the way :perfect10:

The more the merrier! :yes:

We do like our smileys here <: