PDA

View Full Version : got the bug

leslie(nova scotia)
03-27-2012, 11:50 AM
From the land of the Bluenose.....got the bug yesterday to go out so I went to a local park before picking up Marie from work. Sure is nice driving Donna May as there is ample head room (even with me furbie on) and a spacious trunk for my detecting gear. Otto's heart transplant is scheduled for Thursday....hope he pulls through!

Not a bad day with only a few rugrats going berserk here and there running around with arms flailing, jaws dropping and sounds that conjure up banshees! Mind you it did scare all the albino crows away.

Bent down to dig and I too sounded like the pre described rugrats with the arthritis kicking in big time. Still all in all it was great to be out.

Dug a weak signal on the old Freedom 3 Plus and it was a silver lady bug charm. Next to that a loonie popped out. Had to laugh as it was the commemorative loonie for the Canadians which are in dead last place. They will be hitting the golf greens early this season as they won't make the playoffs.......did find a golf egg too that I would gladly donate to a team member.

Finding that ladybug charm reminded me of this little rhyme
Have you ever been approached by a mad cockroach or a man eating fish and chip!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/Digaday/001-9.jpg <;)

RaZR
03-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Well, if it's silver then it's a better bug! I would be O.K. with a bug like that instead of the ones that have been around on my last few trips.
I thought that Columbus Blue Jackets were holding down the cellar spot.
Either way good hunt and fine finds!

GL/HH

Fire Fighter 43
03-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Congrats on a nice hunt |:cheering:

Snapolson
03-27-2012, 08:12 PM
Cool finds. I don't know what a loonie is, but it looks nice from what I can tell in the photo. Nice silver charm too.

starman2
03-28-2012, 12:44 PM
:clapping: :clapping:! Congrats on all your finds! Nice lady bug pin! Silver is silver. What ever shape it comes in. WTG!!