PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling Finds Banner Tip

Lowjiber
03-30-2012, 08:41 AM
The fairly recent addition of the scrolling banner of member's finds is a wonderful thing. It showcases some very nice finds and presents them in an orderly fashion for us all to enjoy. I like it.

This morning, quite by accident, I discovered something about the banner that had eluded me. It's doubly embarassing to reveal because it's so simple that a caveman can do it, and I'm on the forum staff. :rolleyes:

Without making the story too long (too late now...huh?). When I looked at the finds, I moved my mouse on-and-off of the scrolling screen and the direction would reverse. By moving it just right on the edge, I could get the banner to only slightly quiver while I looked closely at the find. (That ain't the tip. :) )

This morning, I inadverently moved my pointer over the right side of the banner. And what to my wondrous eyes should appear? Why, a stopped banner...of course.

I imagine the members already know that, but for those (like me) who failed to read the instructions on the bottom of the box...enjoy. thumbsup01

CODY
03-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Yep! And the home page is looking good too!

UK55
04-02-2012, 11:20 AM
:perfect10:

The whole site is looking godd thumbsup01 what I especially like about it, is that it is easy to navigate around <:

UK55

SeabeeRon
04-12-2012, 08:25 PM
I knew I could count on you John!! :poke: :cool: