PDA

View Full Version : Exploring a Coastal Maine Brick Yard (VIDEO)

NicktheMainer
04-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Exploring a Coastal Maine Brick Yard (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_45PmQbdOQs#ws)

tanacat
04-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Great video! :clapping: The brick making template is neat find... looks like that's what it is to me.

The rocks there look so colorful compared to Ky rocks :) Although I do realize that the 'brick red' rocks are brick pieces lol

Toadman
04-01-2012, 08:46 PM
I like how you 'hit the bricks' Low and slow gets results ! :clapping: :clapping:

NicktheMainer
04-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Great video! :clapping: The brick making template is neat find... looks like that's what it is to me.

The rocks there look so colorful compared to Ky rocks :) Although I do realize that the 'brick red' rocks are brick pieces lol

Yeah, I'm going to grab a handfull of the weathered brick stones next time im there!

NicktheMainer
04-01-2012, 10:29 PM

The one I took a picture of was on the rock when I got there, someone must have put it there, but it could have been me last summer! haha. There were two more trapped under roots in the embanking.

HEAVYMETALNUT
04-02-2012, 10:31 AM
pretty cool templates! |:cheering:

NicktheMainer
04-02-2012, 07:37 PM
pretty cool templates! |:cheering:

Thanks!