PDA

View Full Version : Ordered My E-trac Today!!!

Beefcake
03-08-2010, 06:09 PM
I decided to treat myself for my birthday today and ordered an E-trac from Kellyco... Got a nice deal and alot of extra goodies... I was even able to use a 2 yr old gift card I won on another forum back in the day! Wait wait wait now....!!!!

coinnut
03-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Big mistake Beefcake lol That machines only find good stuff :rolleyes: You don't want that, do you? Oh wait, you don't live by me?? Ok you can get it and I hope you like it as much as I do :yes: What goodies did you get with it? I need to know rofl Now if only UPS can hurry up!!! Congrats on your treat!

Epi-hunter
03-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Happy birthday Beefcake!!! I think you will like the E-Trac. It is a deep silver magnet for sure. I can't wait to hear your review on it!

flueinc
03-08-2010, 07:30 PM
You are going to love your Etrac.

Beefcake
03-08-2010, 08:31 PM
I got the general package with the minelab case, dust covers, ML digger, ML toolpouch, Automax pinpointer, and what not and the extra rechargeable batter package too with all the Minelab paraphenalia ML aluminum waterbottle, hat, first aid, compass, flashlight, treasure pouch and a few other things to go with it. She gave me an extra $25 gift cert. towards it... all in all I didn't even touch $1500. So, I'm happy.

Epi-hunter
03-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Remind me.... you have been using a DFX? I think my memory is correct, but I'm getting old. lol

del
03-08-2010, 08:51 PM
hey first off Happy brought into the world completely naked day lol lol :kiss:to ya Beef . and congrats on the new e-trac purchase :yes: :yes: but sadly i'm seeing all my DFX brotheren all going by the wayside to follow the technology of minelab . crying01 crying01 let us hear about your exploits with the new machine man.

Dan

angellionel
03-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Good deal, BC! thumbsup01 I can't wait to see what you pull out of the ground from out your way. :yes:

Beefcake
03-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Yes,I use the dfx. I'll be asking your ear off Angel... it'll be a big change for me. I hope I don't suck at using it.

angellionel
03-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Yes,I use the dfx. I'll be asking your ear off Angel... it'll be a big change for me. I hope I don't suck at using it.

Coming from the DFX the E-Trac's language may at first seem foreign, but trust me, you will get the hang of it. Feel free to ask us questions. thumbsup01

Ill Digger
03-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Happy Birthday Brian !
Good for you...you deserve a nice treat!!
Congrats on the new toy :grin:

CyberSage
03-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Happy Birthday you old fart! You beat me to the E-Trac. Well, go out and tear up the countryside with that Silver magnet. You deserve it friend. We need a picture of you and the new machine when you get it.

Jack

Lowjiber
03-09-2010, 09:30 AM
WTG Beef!!! Congratulations!!! You gotta learn a new language now...I'll never be able to spell FeCo. ;)

RickO
03-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Happy Birthday Beefcake... hope you like your new MD... sounds like a great packaged deal. RickO

hoser
03-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Happy Birthday and a BIG congrats to ya Brian. I don't think it will take either one of us long to get the hang of this machine. You got a great deal there my friend. thumbsup01 I look forward to seeing how you do this year with it.

Beefcake
03-13-2010, 12:52 AM
Woooohoooo!!!! I'm officially an E-trac owner! It arrived this this morning (friday) and of course how do I get to enjoy it....by working 16 hrs today! I got to spend about 15 minutes of quality time with it before shoving off to my second job. Kellyco treated me very well and the service was excellent. I'm going to try to read some of the manual before I fall asleep. I work all day tomorrow, so the maiden voyage will be Sunday!

angellionel
03-13-2010, 07:17 AM
Woooohoooo!!!! I'm officially an E-trac owner! It arrived this this morning (friday) and of course how do I get to enjoy it....by working 16 hrs today! I got to spend about 15 minutes of quality time with it before shoving off to my second job. Kellyco treated me very well and the service was excellent. I'm going to try to read some of the manual before I fall asleep. I work all day tomorrow, so the maiden voyage will be Sunday!

Man, I sure know how you feel! lol I will be looking forward to hearing your impressions, and seeing you progressively get better and better at using your new machine. :yes:

SeabeeRon
03-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Glad it made it to you Beef, we'll be expecting great things!! :grin: :drool: :poke: