PDA

View Full Version : Already two days I am a loser

serega
04-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Hi friends
Already 2 days, I find only the coins with deffeсt. Copper and silver. But they are all corrupt.
Perhaps it is a curse? Nightmare ... Without a good coin, I can not it. They need me as air.
Yesterday I went to hunt (3 hours) but I found only these two coins in the photo.
If I were to ancient Greek, I would have prayed to the gods and sacrifice! (a neighbor or the local sheriff) <} (Ye gods! About the diameter! Accept this sacrifice! And the sheriff or a neighbor gets a knife in the throat and blood on the altar |:confused:) :hammer: ... :grin: <} )
But I still have hope to find soon a good silver coin, and this morning I will set off to hunt.

serega
04-06-2012, 09:54 PM
The photo with the coin - ( question mark ). (Silver) 1.2 grams 1250 -1450 years
I'm not sure about it. Perhaps this gene or a horde (or horde money to a joint genoa) Tatars and the Italians are doing to trade in the Crimea. But the more accurate the information I give my friend numismatist.
The second (silver) 0.4 grams 450-480 ВС
Gemiobol Istria
Two heads of the Dioscuri (the good and the evil person)
On side 2 is an eagle, fish, and the inscription Istria (city name)

Cheap Thrills
04-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Nice finds Serega . I always enjoy your posts and the history of the coins you found . Keep up the good work and I wish you the best of luck in finding the silver coins you desire . |:cheering: :beerbuddy: Today I found these 2 coins close together at the beach . I think they are from Ukraine , am I right ?

serega
04-07-2012, 12:27 AM
Nice finds Serega . I always enjoy your posts and the history of the coins you found . Keep up the good work and I wish you the best of luck in finding the silver coins you desire . |:cheering: :beerbuddy: Today I found these 2 coins close together at the beach . I think they are from Ukraine , am I right ?

:shocked03: 10 и 25 коп .
Yes :yes: Its modern Ukraine coins <}

Украiна ( Ukraine)
:perfect10:

DennisH
04-07-2012, 06:32 AM
Love the history and your coins!! Great hunting!!

Tony Two-Cent
04-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Finding ancient coin, especially silver ones, looks like a winner to me, not a loser!

Fascinating finds! :clapping:

Fire Fighter 43
04-07-2012, 01:14 PM
The ancient silver looks like a winner to me. WTG |:cheering:

Cheap Thrills
04-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Thank you for the positive identification that my 2 coins where from the Ukraine . :perfect10: |:cheering: :groovy:

aloldstuff
04-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Can't see loosing when you are digging the history that your digging. Keep digging and posting