PDA

View Full Version : Wheats Silver and ....Trash!

Bell-Two
04-11-2012, 08:12 AM
Doug, Diane and I went out for a short hunt in the afternoon, this site is extremely trashy but always has potential for some keepers. Well the danger of hunting with your wife is that she will skunk you...well that happened but she also skunked Doug which is amazing! Doug got a wheat I got two and Diane got two and a 1943 Merc! Check out the video for a new coin signal. Diane dug the Merc and she gave me a signal I have not seen before. We have signals for wheats, Indians, Buffalo nickels, V Nickels, Standing Liberty quarters and so on but this was different from our generic Silver in the hole signal. I think we will keep it. Check video for a demonstration!

This is the last hunt I will have to have anyone do my digging, I am free to do that from now on! Still have some rehab from hip replacement surgery but as long as I am careful I can do most things now!

Hunting With Bell-Two #86 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG5VkbBRzdI#ws)

aloldstuff
04-11-2012, 08:44 AM
I will watch the video later, sorry about you getting skunked. Next time is your time

CTDirtFisher
04-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Nice video :-)

Fire Fighter 43
04-11-2012, 02:32 PM
WTG and congrats on a good hunt

CODY
04-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Yep, I think Diane should keep the new signal! Congrats on a good hunt. |:cheering:

Mudder
04-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Well, trash is trash, but a nice piece of silver will make up for it. The Wheats are just gravy :clapping: :clapping:

Cheap Thrills
04-13-2012, 02:08 AM
Nice video . Diane's signal for a Mercury is very clever and original . I had a good laugh about the that would be worth $50 on the American diggers comment . Good to hear the hip is coming along nicely .

POKIE73
04-13-2012, 05:59 AM
glad to see that you are getting along and making videos again congrats on both your finds and your recovery dennis