PDA

View Full Version : Nothing to brag on.

CODY
04-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Man, I started a Lawn Care buis. this summer that has really put a stumpper into my hunting. Figured I would try to pick up some extra change to supplement my PD income. Now its hard to find time to do anything else. Still on nights at the PD. Had to stay up all night last night so I could sleep today so I could work tonight. Figured I would be better off swingging than sitting on the couch, eating, watching TV. So I went to a school that was built in the 40's. There was no moon tonight which made it more difficult. Hunted from 11:00 pm till 2:00 am. Skipping over most penny targets. Nothing to brag about. A little clad, a 1955 wheat, and another Mississippi tax token. This makes 9 Tax Tokens I have found. This is the best one, no corrosion. Anyway, thanks for looking.

OxShoeDrew
04-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Man, don't get sick working so hard. What is PD ...police? I've yet to find a tax token. :dontknow:

jkress
04-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Dang... how many kettles do you have on the fire? lol |:confused:)

I'm happy that you have time to push the 'on' button of your detector. Plus, you're still pulling out some keepers.

You are solid when the PD shows up to investigate why a neighbor keeps seeing a light in the school yard. lol thumbsup01

Great keepers and I hope you find a little more time to detect Cody. :->

aloldstuff
04-12-2012, 07:06 AM
I also have yet to find a tax token, don't evenknow if my state (MA) issued them. Looks like you have your time management skills under control.

Mudder
04-12-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm from the same state and you're OK as long as you stay in the school yard. Its when you ease over into someones yard that you have to start ducking. Great hunting Cody :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Fire Fighter 43
04-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Not a bad hunt, WTG