PDA

View Full Version : New stuff from Serеga

serega
04-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Hi friends. :yes:
Today at lunch I went hunting.
Place the new. (Yesterday, did intelligence :dontknow: )
There have been at home, more than 100 years ago, but now there is a garden. :dontknow:
I started digging.
had a lot of shell casings from the rifle mosin, and bullets ... :thinkingabout:
I dug a few coins of the Russian Empire, Soviet Union, quaint medal or token. I do not know what it is.
I also dug a copper coin (gold horde) I think it is 13th century or the end. :yes:
There was still a copper ring and button.
That's all, hope for tomorrow to find another coin, and I want silver |:confused:)

CODY
04-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Nice finds, Congrats! |:cheering:

Epi-hunter
04-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Beautiful and incredible finds serega! Thanks for sharing :perfect10:

Mudder
04-12-2012, 07:33 PM
Always love when Serge has a post. He has some of the most interesting finds that I've seen. He does have a better swing site to work with, but not in the winter. Congrats on some great hunting. thumbsup01 thumbsup01

angellionel
04-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Congrats on some exciting finds serega! Those are very nice indeed. :clapping: And silver will likely be in your pouch next time out. |:cheering:

serega
04-13-2012, 01:05 AM
That cleared. This is a token dog <} .
The dog belonged to the guard.
There is an inscription ( company Odessa Municipal Agriculture) and the number of the dog 40517.
Time 1850 - 1900 год
The bones of this dog is not detected

Cheap Thrills
04-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Nice finds Serega . The dog license is beautiful . You did a nice job of cleaning it up . :perfect10: :beerbuddy:

POKIE73
04-13-2012, 05:53 AM
as always you have some interesting finds so different from what we would ever find plus the history behind them congrats on your hunt dennis

Fire Fighter 43
04-13-2012, 10:33 AM
Nice finds. I always like the old stuff you find. Congrats

aloldstuff
04-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Nice hunting Serega, that silver is just around the corner

del
04-14-2012, 08:00 AM
very cool old dog license tag Serega , the golden hoarde coin sounds very interesting anymore info on it ??thanks for sharing

Dan

serega
04-14-2012, 09:41 AM
very cool old dog license tag Serega , the golden hoarde coin sounds very interesting anymore info on it ??thanks for sharing

Dan

Golden hore - (self Turkic Ulug Ulus [1] The Great State), in the Russian tradition - The Golden Horde - medieval state in Eurasia.

Video Куликовская битва (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYVeOgZJzww&feature=related#)

In the period from 1224 to 1266 was a part of the Mongol Empire. [2]

In 1266 when Khan Mangu-Timur gained full independence, retaining only the formal dependence on the imperial center.

In 1312 became the state religion of Sunni Islam.

By the middle of the XV century the Golden Horde disintegrated into several independent khanates, its central part, continues to be nominally the supreme - Large Horde, ceased to exist at the beginning of the XVI century. The territory of the Golden Horde in the next century was incorporated into Russia.

Coin - Floral pool. Copper is huge circulation. They were released 10 years
ranging from 752 a year Hijjah. (1350-1351),
The flower has its own style,
associated with the place of coinage, though coins
it is marked as Saray al-Jadid.
This is likely the Crimean. (Crimea peninsula)

YEAR 1380.
battle of Kulikov
The Golden Horde (Mongols, Tatars, Kipchaks hazariytsy and other Asian groups) >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Russ (will integrate the troops a dozen Russian cities)
The Golden Horde 250 000 vs 150 000 Russians :shocked03:
Horde - Khan Mamai
Russian - Prince Dmitry
The battle took place in the
Duration of 8 - 10 hours. :bop: :bop: :hammer: :hammer: :boxing: :beatdown:
Russians won. :clapping: :behave: :stretcher:
The chronicles are silent about the prisoners. :hammer:

Тotal
Russ - dead 80 000 -100 000 people
Golden Hore dead - all people