PDA

View Full Version : Forum Hunt

Toadman
04-12-2012, 06:52 PM
In western Mass, or on the Conn border somewhere.? :thinkingabout: Maybe for the last weekend of this month. Anyone interested, and have a site or two..? And anyone want in ?

del
04-12-2012, 06:56 PM
i'd join ya Rick , but i have group hunt up in NH on the 28th of this month already . maybe the second weekend in may .

Dan

Toadman
04-13-2012, 06:50 AM
That sounds good Del |:cheering: |:cheering:

CTDirtFisher
04-13-2012, 07:07 AM
I'd join yu as well sir...

Paul

Ytcoinshooter
04-13-2012, 08:44 AM
Hey all, I'd be interested joining in on a group hunt - depending upon the scheduling. My Saturdays through June are open for detecting. I haven't been on this forum yor a while, been preoccupied with elderly parent issues and my dad passed 3/23. I also think my last few detecting outings that produced nothing were that way in part because I didn't have the focus and zest with my dad's condition & passing on my mind. Funny how everytime in the past 25+ years I could clear my head when detecting didn't happen the last 3 or 4 times was out. Should be able to focus here on out, nice club hunt tomorrow too.
I did get on the Whites forum a couple of times because I was sending two detectors for service. Had a 12 dual field coil fitted to my PI Pro and the Coinmaster Pro needed a warranty repair. Both are back home now.

Toadman
04-13-2012, 07:30 PM
We need a spot, and more people would be awesome ! i'm planning on spending friday nite at a hotel, so i'll be wide awake when i meet you all... Psyched.. :happydance01:

Just found out it's mothers day weekend.. hope youse can still go