PDA

View Full Version : Never Give Up!!!

rsarge1
04-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Today I was out checking out a few parks and I came across a park where another detectorist was hunting so I stopped and started up a conversation and he stated that he wasn't finding much and he was a little frustrated with his machine and coil, :hairpulling: that he was going to quit and go home, he was using the mxt and standard 9.5 coil, so I said that I would stop and keep him company for a while and check out the area he was hunting in with my v3i, I wasn't finding much myself when I looked over to where he was and saw him doing the happy dance :happydance01: :happydance01: LOL, I just wish I had my camera LOL, so sorry no pics, I went over and found that he had saved a nice 14kt mens ring with stones that looked like diamonds :perfect10: . He said that with that ring added to what hes found hes paid for his machine in one year, it was also his first gold ring with diamonds. So now I guess his enthusiasm has been renewed for this great hobby of ours.
happy hunting all
Sarge

del
04-12-2012, 08:02 PM
it just goes to show ya , all it takes is that one good find to make a hunt and your day.
good story Sarge |:cheering:

Mudder
04-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Those dry spells are a pain, but all it takes is one good find, and this case it was a great one. happydance02 happydance02 happydance02

MNJung
05-03-2012, 07:39 AM
Great story, i'm guessing he was thankful he hadn't went home early

aloldstuff
05-03-2012, 08:28 AM
Just like the game of golf, it only takes one good hit to bring ya back.