PDA

View Full Version : Testing my new uCorder

KirkPA
03-11-2010, 07:38 AM
Connecticut Copper (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZWSjP_oVQM#)

Kirk

del
03-11-2010, 08:26 AM
looks like the video age has hit the colonial men of Pennsylvania , nice job although you were giving me vertigo going up and down on that great looking Connecticut coppa . lol lol
hope you guys unearth a few more and a whole buckle .

Dan

coinnut
03-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Nice Conn copper :yes: That new fangled device seems to work better upclose than it does a bit further out lol. I wish my Conn coppers were that nice. That's one and a million up here. So we should see some exciting clips this year too? ;)

KirkPA
03-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Hey, Conn Guys, I will get all of my coppers on film. I may not get them from dig to retrieval all the time, but you will see what I am uncovering as I see it. I am bringing you all along with me on the hunt.

Kirk

sniffy
03-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Nice cam! seems to zoom pretty good, you should def. take that out in the field and dig some coppers with it. I love watchin videos of good digs!

HEAVYMETALNUT
03-11-2010, 10:54 AM
nice! works great and nice Ct copper! thumbsup01

coinnut
03-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Hey, Conn Guys, I will get all of my coppers on film. I may not get them from dig to retrieval all the time, but you will see what I am uncovering as I see it. I am bringing you all along with me on the hunt.

Kirk

Sweet. thumbsup01 When you are done looking at them you can ship them up here. We are willing to trade you our clad and ox knobs for them rofl I think that is a fair offer :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: Can't wait to see what you guys turn up this year. Good luck guys. ;)

RickO
03-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Great copper and nice video... thanks, RickO