PDA

View Full Version : New member from Ohio

Dig EM
04-19-2012, 11:33 AM
New to this fourm but been detecting for many years. Started out with old Radio Shack detector as a kid with very limited results and decided to get back into it a few years ago. Purchased a used White's DFX and had great success with it and most recently purchased a new Minelab E-Trac, still waiting for it to arrive. I'm located in southwest Ohio close to the indiana line. Looking forward to a great year!

Best find to date: 1885 V nickel

Epi-hunter
04-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Welcome to the forum! You will love your new E-Trac :clapping: Can't wait to see what you dig with it! Don't forget to post your finds :yes:

aloldstuff
04-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Welcome from western MA. Some great items have been found by members with their Etracs. Looking forward to your future finds and posts. Your history sounds like me, got into it, got out of it, now I'm back.

del
04-19-2012, 02:14 PM
hello Dig Em and welcome to the forum , :wow: the 1885 V is definately a great coin to find :yes: . i hope it was in good shape , glad you joined us here .

Dan

CODY
04-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Welcome from Mississippi, home of scrub cows and bitterweeds! Looking forward to your post and finds.

Fire Fighter 43
04-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin. You are going to really enjoy that new Etrac. We have plenty of Etrac users so do not hesitate to ask questions.

Bell-Two
04-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Welcome from....Southwest Ohio! I am in Dayton area, how far away are you from there? We have a great club Dayton Diggers, pm me if you want more info on them.

Tony Two-Cent
04-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the forum from central Illinois! Fellow E-Trac user here. I'm sure that you will have great success with yours!

Congrats on the 1885 V Nickel! That's a scarce date and a great find!

Be sure to let us know how you do with your new E-Trac! Best of luck!

Lowjiber
04-20-2012, 06:09 AM
Welcome from southern Nevada.

When my boy was about twelve, he and I decided to get one of those Radio Shack machines and make ourselves rich. :rolleyes: After about two days of tuning, we found the family car parked in the driveway, but we still had a lot of fun dreaming.

randy
04-20-2012, 08:05 AM
Welcome from Chester County, PA

Mudder
04-22-2012, 07:18 PM
A big welcome from southern Mississippi. This is really a wonderful forum with plenty of advise and help. I'm glad that you found us and I'm looking forward to all of your future finds. :callme:

OxShoeDrew
04-23-2012, 05:59 PM
What a great name and pic. I remember that cereal. I wish you lots of luck and welcome from CT.

tanacat
04-25-2012, 08:52 AM
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor in Kentucky :beerbuddy:

Let us know how you like the E-Trac. I use a V3i and had XLT before that. I've been wanting to try one out. Hearing the sounds of E-Trac on vids - pretty wild compared to V3i!

From the members posts on here- they really pull out the deep silver :yes:

jkress
04-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Welcome to American Detectorist Dig EM. Glad to see you are back in the hobby.
Lots of great finds come from the grounds of Ohio. Looking forward to your posts. :->

MassDirtFisher
05-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Welcome to the forum , from Western Massachusetts , Happy Hunting!!