PDA

View Full Version : New video. #37 Mark's Golden Reign of Terror!

Chicago Ron
04-19-2012, 10:08 PM
This is 6 hunts in the first 2 weeks of April. Mark killed it with 3 beautiful diamond rings! There are close ups of all the nice ones on the video.
Also I am having a contest to find a new PG rated name for mark as Gold W#$%E isn't working for posting on the forums. They don't want the bad words because of younger hunters on the forums, and I completely understand.

#37 Mark's Golden Reign of Terror. .avi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g98GdLDoelw#)

Watch the video, post a suggested name in the comment bar. Make sure the name has not been use previously. The name Mark picks will win a Chicago Ron Hat, an autographed picture of Mark in the lake, and a Minelab Mini-mag flashlight.

Thanks
Ron

rsarge1
04-20-2012, 08:08 AM
:omg: :wow: that is just awesome how about GOLD MEMBER with the reference to a certain body part LOL taken from the austin powers films. that video wants me to get a water machine and make a trip to the coast LOL. :perfect10: :perfect10:

Fire Fighter 43
04-20-2012, 08:11 AM
Nice video Ron and congrats on the finds. Thank you for cleaning up the language. I posted my suggestion for Marks name on You Tube comments. It was Gold Dredge I also wanted to say congrats for making the forum banner with your 1950 Class ring. Have you had any luck locating the owner?

aloldstuff
04-20-2012, 09:33 AM
I would like to suggest GoldCantHide as a name. Sure does seem to find his fair share.

CODY
04-20-2012, 03:18 PM
:wow: How awesome is that! Great hunts, finds and video! WTG! Hope everyone watches this! Congrats on all the Gold and Silver!

skrapman
04-23-2012, 07:59 PM
Ron,another great video. What can I say. You guys are my heros. :clapping:

Chicago Ron
05-14-2012, 06:39 AM
We actually had 2 winners,
NWLousianaBob suggested just going with GW
and Caleb You tube name cmm2k5 came up with windy city mark

Marks new name is: windy city sidekick GW-1

Bob and Caleb send me your addresses and I will mail out your prizes. a Chicago Ron Hat, an autographed picture of Mark in the water, and a Minelab mini mag flashlight.

Here is a video of Marks goods and the results
The give Mark a new name contest, Winners!.avi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXmc2yhq7yI#)

Thanks for all the great suggestions.